illumination70

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

dreamingoutloud11 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Only Rosa could compare Bono to a corn muffin. ; )

Why not? Didn't he himself say that he was a donut?? lol
:)

Really...? did Bono say he was a donut!?? Why would Bono say that?? lol

I saw a clip of Bono, getting ready to come to the stage in Berlin. He was joking around and saying something like eich bein Berliner (or something close to that, my German sucks and I can't find the clip, since it's late). Anyway...he was joking around and saying that a "berliner" is a donut...so he was like "yeah, that means i'm a donut"....I know it doesn't sound cute coming from me, but trust me, when he said it, it was adorable. I know that the clip was here at U2.com at some point. *scratches head*

• Subscriber

[quote name='laugh.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifdreamingoutloud11 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

dreamingoutloud11 wrote:

I saw a clip of Bono, getting ready to come to the stage in Berlin. He was joking around and saying something like eich bein Berliner (or something close to that, my German sucks and I can't find the clip, since it's late). Anyway...he was joking around and saying that a "berliner" is a donut...so he was like "yeah, that means i'm a donut"....I know it doesn't sound cute coming from me, but trust me, when he said it, it was adorable. I know that the clip was here at U2.com at some point. *scratches head*

Well that is one donut that I wanna eat!!!!  Yummy!!!  laugh.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

laugh.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

dreamingoutloud11 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

dreamingoutloud11 wrote:

Well that is one donut that I wanna eat!!!!  Yummy!!!  laugh.gifroll.gif

Hellz yeah!! lol