Muffins, Anyone?

illumination70

• Subscriber
Ok....here's your morning Bo-nut.....would you like coffee or tea with that....i mean, him?

He's a really great snack....and won't go to your hips...unless, of course, you want him to! lol

Oh went all funny and wobbly at the thoughts of him on my hips!!!- but this is a muffin thread and will keep it clean!wink.gif Bo-nuts and coffee please!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

dreamingoutloud11']Ok....here's your morning Bo-nut.....would you like coffee or tea with that....i mean, him?

He's a really great snack....and won't go to your hips...unless, of course, you want him to! lol

Oh went all funny and wobbly at the thoughts of him on my hips!!!- but this is a muffin thread and will keep it clean!wink.gif Bo-nuts and coffee please!Ok...keep it clean if you must...lol. Might be hard to do since the things are called a Bo-nuts...hee hee. Anyway...I apologize it's 4:40am here, so just about any sort of weirdness that enters my brain is bound to come out of my mouth...soooooo I think that the safest thing for me to do is to go to bed....I shall be bringing a Bo-nut with me, though...to ensure sweet dreams...

Oh, I almost forgot....*serves Zhivvy a Bo-nut and coffee on a silver tray*

Have a beautiful day, sweetie! I'll catchya a little later...