Prayers, hugs or good vibes needed.

illumination70

This morning I just found out about some tough issues on the homefront,but will spare the details because I don't want to drag anyone down.

As a result of hearing the news, I sure would appreciate prayers or good vibes because I don't know how to handle these tough problems.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I will send prayers, ((((HUGS)))), and good vibes your way!!!!! Good luck in dealing with your situation!!!!If you need to talk, feel free to PM me . . . it won't bring me down, promise ")))

• Subscriber

Please don't feel that you would drag us down - we are all here for each other and share anything that you need to share. Love, hugs and prayers are coming your way. PM me if you need to chat xxx

• Subscriber

Good vibes, thoughts, and prayers coming your way! I'm also throwing in lots of ((((((hugs)))))) too. Also, like the others have said, there are plenty of good listeners out there. PM me anytime if you need anything. My library training could come in handy should you need to find information. Don't hesitate to let me know.

Good vibes, thoughts, and prayers coming your way! I'm also throwing in lots of ((((((hugs)))))) too. Also, like the others have said, there are plenty of good listeners out there. PM me anytime if you need anything. My library training could come in handy should you need to find information. Don't hesitate to let me know.

thats a really good idea, jbarnych! there are probably a lot of resources out there you can find for her or at least refer her to! dont you just love the library? and the iformation age in general? you are not alone illum!