PASADENA DVD COVER

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

When I first saw the cover of the upcoming DVD I screamed..no..didn't scream..but it just put a big BIG smile on my face. : ) The people sitting on the sides..(me)and the peeps in the back of the stage would make the cover. Not close-ups, but far away. Still very cool. Always thought the people who made the cover of the SLANE DVD(and upclose) were very happy U2 fans as well. Are you on the cover too ??! : ) Post here and show your happiness!

DVDcover.jpg

• Subscriber

I'm on it, but you'd never find me, lol! Look to the right of the center stage (Adam's side) and you can just barely make out a sign. I'm in the front row between the sign and center stage, if that makes any sense, lol.  And, yes, it is a gorgeous cover thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

I was at the show but not on the cover. My spot is covered by one of the top portions of the cover logo. I'm right where the top point intersects the circle in the logo.

I'm not on the cover, and I understand the excitement of a U2 fan going: "See that lightbulb!? I WAS THERE!!!" really, I wish I could say that, but... Am I the only one who doesn't like this cover? They could have done sooo many things with the logo and the stage, I've seen better pictures of the show, and the splatters... why the splatters WHY!? the whole thing looks out of proportion.