Song you like to hear over and over

U2LAWoman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

heartland, agree 100 percent with the OP!

its my favorite u2 song ever, (with probably stay in close 2nd) but heartland its a gift from u2! why wasnt it on the joshua tree album! its a shame it got dug up again for the rattle and hum project, but sometimes its the little songs which speaks volumes, rather than the pompus songs like the hits say.

heartland, its the lyrics, the bass line, edge's guitar licks and larry's rolling rhythms, the dark tones which are more-ish!

how i wish u2 went dark again!

• Subscriber

[quote name=MacFoley]heartland, agree 100 percent with the OP!

its my favorite u2 song ever, (with probably stay in close 2nd) but heartland its a gift from u2! why wasnt it on the joshua tree album! its a shame it got dug up again for the rattle and hum project, but sometimes its the little songs which speaks volumes, rather than the pompus songs like the hits say.

heartland, its the lyrics, the bass line, edge's guitar licks and larry's rolling rhythms, the dark tones which are more-ish!

how i wish u2 went dark again!I love the footage in the R and H movie, where the boys are sliding down that grassy hill near the highway.

I love the unbridled and yet non-wanky passion in Heartland.

• Subscriber

[quote name=MacFoley]heartland, agree 100 percent with the OP!

how i wish u2 went dark again!I love the footage in the R and H movie, where the boys are sliding down that grassy hill near the highway.

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley
']heartland, agree 100 percent with the OP!

I love the footage in the R and H movie, where the boys are sliding down that grassy hill near the highway.

yeah, sounds like 4 musicians no ego's landed in the recording studio, where has this band gone!roll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley

I love the footage in the R and H movie, where the boys are sliding down that grassy hill near the highway.

yeah, sounds like 4 musicians no ego's landed in the recording studio, where has this band gone!roll.gif

I heard they moved to the Netherlands!

• Subscriber

mick james wrote:

MacFoley

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley

yeah, sounds like 4 musicians no ego's landed in the recording studio, where has this band gone!
roll.gif

why there????

• Subscriber

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley

yeah, sounds like 4 musicians no ego's landed in the recording studio, where has this band gone!
roll.gif

why there????

I've heard some folks suggest tax deductions, but I'm pretty sure it's all about the fried food, Heinekin, window hookers and cheap weed

• Subscriber

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley

roll.gif

why there????

I've heard some folks suggest tax deductions, but I'm pretty sure it's all about the fried food, Heinekin, window hookers and cheap weed