Will the real u2 stand up please!

MacFoley

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Panth']Why are you ranting again? Seems like all you do is rant anymore.

Must be an old people thing. I've noticed this alot lately, even with my work, I did something different, and the old people all complained about it.

Damn hope I don't petrify when I reach 50.

50?

C'mon dude you've gotta hit 30 first.

I worked at a party tonight with 50 bikini models.

And you know what, they scared the absolute shit out of me with all their boobs and bums and hair-dos.

Ten years ago I would have been over the moon. Tonight it was just plain feckin scary.

It will happen to you too Panth!

I stay away from parties unless they are beneficial for me, cuz large crowds scare me.  I have always hated large crowds.  Though I have no explanation for why I can go to a U2 concert and be in a large crowd and not lose it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Panth wrote:

mick james wrote:

Must be an old people thing. I've noticed this alot lately, even with my work, I did something different, and the old people all complained about it.

50?

And you know what, they scared the absolute shit out of me with all their boobs and bums and hair-dos.

Ten years ago I would have been over the moon. Tonight it was just plain feckin scary.

I stay away from parties unless they are beneficial for me, cuz large crowds scare me.  I have always hated large crowds.  Though I have no explanation for why I can go to a U2 concert and be in a large crowd and not lose it.

Beer? Ecstacy? Fat Doobs?

No I have the same thing. Wifey takes me shopping and all I want to do is cut people down with a machete and get outside for a cig and a good sit down, but I can somehow manage to be a right happy bugger when surrounded by 10000 other douche-bags climbing all over each other at a Faith No More concert.

• Subscriber

mick james wrote:

50?

No I have the same thing. Wifey takes me shopping and all I want to do is cut people down with a machete and get outside for a cig and a good sit down, but I can somehow manage to be a right happy bugger when surrounded by 10000 other douche-bags climbing all over each other at a Faith No More concert.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Panth wrote:

mick james wrote:

50?

I hate malls.

mick james wrote:

Panth wrote:

mick james wrote:

50?

I hate malls.

So do I, and shopping.  I did not get the shopping gene most females seem to have.

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Panth wrote:

mick james']

I hate malls.

So do I, and shopping.  I did not get the shopping gene most females seem to have.

Me too.  If I have to go shopping, I try for early morning on a week day.  On-line shopping is the best.

• Subscriber

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

surrenders']Can we clone Bono?  The world needs about 5 more Bonos.  The cloned Bono's would be unmarried and available for female Bono fans
glasses.gif

thumbsup.gifMake that 7!.One for me!thumbsup.gif

Since there's already 7, I don't think it'll be too much to ask for one more for me...so can we make it 8? lol

• Subscriber

[quote name='dreamingoutloud11 wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

surrenders']Can we clone Bono?  The world needs about 5 more Bonos.  The cloned Bono's would be unmarried and available for female Bono fans
glasses.gif

thumbsup.gif

Make that 7!.One for me!
thumbsup.gif

Since there's already 7, I don't think it'll be too much to ask for one more for me...so can we make it 8? lol

Maybe we need to send in our orders before these Bonos are created for all of us - and please can i have mine for my birthday in June!!!