Will the real u2 stand up please!

MacFoley

• Subscriber

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

surrenders wrote:

Panth wrote:

mick james']

Beer? Ecstacy? Fat Doobs?

No I have the same thing. Wifey takes me shopping and all I want to do is cut people down with a machete and get outside for a cig and a good sit down, but I can somehow manage to be a right happy bugger when surrounded by 10000 other douche-bags climbing all over each other at a Faith No More concert.

I hate malls.

So do I, and shopping.  I did not get the shopping gene most females seem to have.

Me too.  If I have to go shopping, I try for early morning on a week day.  On-line shopping is the best.

Yep, shopping gene skipped me too, but love on-line 'cause it's quick, easy, no traffic, no crowdsthumbsup.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

dreamingoutloud11 wrote:
badgirl56 wrote:
surrenders]Can we clone Bono?  The world needs about 5 more Bonos.  The cloned Bono's would be unmarried and available for female Bono fans thumbsup.gif

[quote name=Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:
dreamingoutloud11 wrote:
badgirl56 wrote:
surrenders]Can we clone Bono?  The world needs about 5 more Bonos.  The cloned Bono's would be unmarried and available for female Bono fans thumbsup.gif

LOL!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

dreamingoutloud11 wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

surrenders']Can we clone Bono?  The world needs about 5 more Bonos.  The cloned Bono's would be unmarried and available for female Bono fans
thumbsup.gif

LOL!!!

But I was instructed by Mick that I wasn't allowed to even take a little bite or even lick the toast! And I want a Bono which I can lick and nibble too!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

surrenders']Can we clone Bono?  The world needs about 5 more Bonos.  The cloned Bono's would be unmarried and available for female Bono fans
glasses.gif

only 5... arent we being a bit selfish now, surrenders?! 5 will never do!!

Silly me, how could I understimate how many Bono's are needed around the world.  Let's start with about 20 and go from there.

Sounds a better number! And will the first twenty be for people in the Zoo?

yes , they're served in order of postinglevel....zhiv, you'll be first to get yours!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

glasses.gif

only 5... arent we being a bit selfish now, surrenders?! 5 will never do!!

Silly me, how could I understimate how many Bono's are needed around the world.  Let's start with about 20 and go from there.

Sounds a better number! And will the first twenty be for people in the Zoo?

yes , they're served in order of postinglevel....zhiv, you'll be first to get yours!

happy.gif See, I knew talking so much would be useful at one time in my life!!!