U2 = Sell Outs

• Subscriber

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']

There's more negative than positive about pretty much everything U2 these days in here.

- Not playing in City X sucks;

- Playing stadium X instead of Y sucks;

- Not playing in my country (the guys must hate my country);

- The Claw sucks;

- Not playing arenas sucks;

- Ticket prices suck;

- Bono a turd;

- The opening song sucks;

- The choice of songs sucks;

- The encore sucks;

- DVD sucks;

- YouTube broadcast sucks;

- etc....

devil.gif"> Wonroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifLove it Zhivvy!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifI think to put it politley...wed love to 'Mother' Bman.......tongue.gifwink.gif..as 'Mothers' do with new borns.....tongue.gifwink.gif

As long as I don't need to wear those nursing bras from mother care again!!!tongue.gif

(unless he asked me too really nicely!)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sorry, you were being a smart arse. I should have spotted that.

Well seeing I am a member of www.u2.com and hey have a forum

Definition:- a public meeting or assembly for open discussion

Seeing the majority here would buy a U2 album of Bono farting the back catalogue and who would probably lobby for that album to get a Grammy Award I thought I would add my 2 cents about the band being a sell out.

I'm also pretty sure if the band thought they could make money off Bono farting the back catalogue they would release it and no doubt you would all buy it and rave about it's brilliance and how amazing the new direction is.

Why did I ask to say something when I'm going to say something?  I hate when I do that.  I hate it too when others do it.  So does that entitle me to hate?  No.  Not at all.  What am I on about?  I have no idea.  None.  Does it matter?  No, it doesnt.  Why am I asking questions and then answering them? I don't know.  I really don't know.  And why did I repeat myself with emphasis?  Who knows?  I don't.  And if I don't know - me being the one who thought this crap up - how on earth is anyone else to know?  Again, I'm asking questions that are either rhetorical or unanswerable.  I'm terrible for that.  But you guys are terrible for getting your knickers in a twist over a band who really don't give 2 rashers for your opinion of them.  They are above you sniffling bone-diseased ppl, often refered to as neanderthals.  What ppl am I referring to?  Again, if you got offended by what I just wrote well then it must have been about you.  If you didn't get offended, well then you couldn't possibly be one of those bone-diseased ppl unless of course you are bone-diseased and terribly demented.  So, I may need to clarify to the demented that it could be about you but I'm not going to say one way or the other. You'll need to get a written letter from your psychiatrist stating one way or the other.

Now, I'm glad I got that out of the way.  It's helped, doc. laugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Love it Zhivvy!!!!!!!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
I think to put it politley...wed love to 'Mother' Bman.......
tongue.gifwink.gif
..as 'Mothers' do with new borns.....
tongue.gifwink.gif

As long as I don't need to wear those nursing bras from mother care again!!!tongue.gif

*runs to the nearest toilet to puke*

mummy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

vertigoed']I probably wouldnt but man... Bman is gorgeous... Who could resist those mind pictures?!

so glad an 18 year old understands and even shares our crush on the B-man..... thanx for that vertigoed!

Zhivvy, you've corrupted the minds of the young.... I feel sorry for the kids.
roll.gif

I am on better behaviour when i am in the class - as for vertigoed - she was part way there already she didn't need that much corrupting - and  Bono had started corrupting me from when i was 17 with looking all smouldering in those videos and singing like that! So he started it!!

This is true! I really didn't need much to corrupt me... It's Bono's fault for being so amazing!

• Subscriber

Why did I ask to say something when I'm going to say something?  I hate when I do that.  I hate it too when others do it.  So does that entitle me to hate?  No.  Not at all.  What am I on about?  I have no idea.  None.  Does it matter?  No, it doesnt.  Why am I asking questions and then answering them? I don't know.  I really don't know.  And why did I repeat myself with emphasis?  Who knows?  I don't.  And if I don't know - me being the one who thought this crap up - how on earth is anyone else to know?  Again, I'm asking questions that are either rhetorical or unanswerable.  I'm terrible for that.  But you guys are terrible for getting your knickers in a twist over a band who really don't give 2 rashers for your opinion of them.  They are above you sniffling bone-diseased ppl, often refered to as neanderthals.  What ppl am I referring to?  Again, if you got offended by what I just wrote well then it must have been about you.  If you didn't get offended, well then you couldn't possibly be one of those bone-diseased ppl unless of course you are bone-diseased and terribly demented.  So, I may need to clarify to the demented that it could be about you but I'm not going to say one way or the other. You'll need to get a written letter from your psychiatrist stating one way or the other.

Now, I'm glad I got that out of the way.  It's helped, doc. laugh.gif

love your posts, mummy...who ever you are... you deserve a big kiss X...

and jrtm: i love u2 and their music... i wouldnt buy a farting-album, thou...eyes.gif and i don buy the remasterds unless its an album i lack in my collection (thatds why i bought UF-remasterd) or the original needs to be replaced (cause its scratched or a tape )

and why is it when you and your fellow moaners come here to smash our heads in with your nasty, hatefull posts, its a matter of 'freedom of opinion cause its a forum!!' and when we express our love for the band and music... we're a bunch of idiots that don know shit bout it and just would buy anything as long as it comes out of bono's mouth (or arse.)??

sick.gif

so much for an open and honest discussion.....eyes.gif

• Subscriber

No more bullshit U2, make a fucking decent record!

^ i agree with this statement. U2 have played it safe for the last decade. i'd like for them to deliver an album that moves me not only emotionally but physically. please guys 'kick my ass!!' *POP* = awesome

having said that, i would gladly have U2 tour Oz with 360 and take what little money i have >=;)

• Subscriber

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Love it Zhivvy!!!!!!!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
tongue.gifwink.gif
tongue.gifwink.gif

As long as I don't need to wear those nursing bras from mother care again!!!
tongue.gif

*runs to the nearest toilet to puke*

laugh.gif So mummy does have a limit!!!lol!!!

• Subscriber

badgirl56 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']

There's more negative than positive about pretty much everything U2 these days in here.

- Not playing in City X sucks;

- Playing stadium X instead of Y sucks;

- Not playing in my country (the guys must hate my country);

- The Claw sucks;

- Not playing arenas sucks;

- Ticket prices suck;

- Bono a turd;

- The opening song sucks;

- The choice of songs sucks;

- The encore sucks;

- DVD sucks;

- YouTube broadcast sucks;

- etc....

devil.gif"> Wonroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Love it Zhivvy!!!!!!!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
tongue.gifwink.gif
tongue.gifwink.gif

Hmmmm..Id need to remove my tassles..wouldnt want him choking!!!!!!tongue.gifwink.gif
  • Subscriber

JR..so sorry for hi jacking your thread but the mention of BMan and his sucking just makes me go all 'tingly'....and leads to *bonogsms*......hope you understand ........thumbsup.gif..and the whole band sucking..well thats leads to *u2gsm*......thumbsup.gif