U2 = Sell Outs

JR..so sorry for hi jacking your thread but the mention of BMan and his sucking just makes me go all 'tingly'....and leads to *bonogsms*......hope you understand ........thumbsup.gif..and the whole band sucking..well thats leads to *u2gsm*......thumbsup.gif

yay.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifadam_sad.gifbono_sad.gifedge_sad.giflarry_sad.gifwink02.giftongue02.gif

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
JR..so sorry for hi jacking your thread but the mention of BMan and his sucking just makes me go all 'tingly'....and leads to *bonogsms*......hope you understand ........thumbsup.gif..and the whole band sucking..well thats leads to *u2gsm*......thumbsup.gif

happy.gif Blame the band for being so hot especially that lead singer - can't wait for multi Bonogasms when I see him on stage!

• Subscriber

Nothing to apologies about, if you ask me.

Threads that go off topic like this is how I remember the old zoo on the days when I became a member... lol

No Line I wouldn't consider safe.

Leave behind and Bomb sure, they're safe, radio friendly, won many awards in fact.

No Line is not radio friendly, won no awards, and pissed off indie rock nerds. No Line is definately not safe.

That's why its an awesome album.

and 360 is even better.

• Subscriber
oh jeez

hope we don't meet him or i do hope we meet him but i don't lol

i dunno you is mad woman

Meeting him would be a cause of severe dehydration - think of the drool!!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Claire T']i'll take a mop then to Vienna eh Zhivvy lol

Maybe more than one will be needed!
dont think even the local fire service could clean up after you Zhivvy!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.giftongue.gifwink.gif

I'd be known from then on as Zhivvy the puddle!!