U2 = Sell Outs

• Subscriber
We should have more people like you in governments around the world!
thank you! laugh.gif Would like that power! But it might go to my head. But i could demand U2 tours whenever I wanted and special ones just for zootops!
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
You could always ask for a special show in your back yard too ;-)

Good idea - Would be a very small and intimate gig - but that would be good!

(Zhivvy goes to remove child's swing and slide from garden for forthcoming gig!)

I don't know...about roosters standing on a roof of an apartment complex being tempted to have sex with a chicken in the inter lube near the freeway in the city state of Tyre near the ruins of Venpatian's very active volcano.

Pray for the lost ones! Pray for them in the chamber of memories!

• Subscriber
I don't know...about roosters standing on a roof of an apartment complex being tempted to have sex with a chicken in the inter lube near the freeway in the city state of Tyre near the ruins of Venpatian's very active volcano.

ROFL.....
  • Subscriber

Have you been smoking, or is my brain not functioning?

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

Panth']I don't know...about roosters standing on a roof of an apartment complex being tempted to have sex with a chicken in the inter lube near the freeway in the city state of Tyre near the ruins of Venpatian's very active volcano.

Have you been smoking, or is my brain not functioning?

Your brains are not functioning.

• Subscriber

So after earning X amount of cash in the music biz all artists should do things at there own cost? We'll I wouldn't go to work for feck all, so why would anybody else want to. I'm more than happy to cough up for my personal enjoyment for years to come.

8 pages same story and I'm stiff as a bored.