U2 = Sell Outs

what topic? I dont think were on topic kristaps. Were on the fringes of it, alright. Can we talk about time travel. How about we go into the future? We can create a new unit of time known as 'time'. One time (t) is 1000th of a day. A day is also known as a kilotime (kt). Therefore there are roughly 365.25kt in a year. This means there are 86.4 seconds in a time. In other words 1t is equal to 1min, 26seconds and 40 milliseconds. The clock (or dectimemeter) will have 1000t that will be divided up into dectimes (100t or 1dt). Ppl will work on average 3.5dt per day. Speed limits would change to m/t. So 100mph would translate as 260m/t. This would help people to drive slower because the numbers are higher thus giving them the sense that they are driving faster. The speed limit in built up areas wud now be 80m/t. Speed on motorways wud be 180m/t.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
There should be another hijack attempt soon again - because the thread is on the topic again. :D
I'd like to complain about.....oh wait, that's right no one wants to hear it (in this thread, anyways!)
  • Subscriber
what topic? I dont think were on topic kristaps. Were on the fringes of it, alright. Can we talk about time travel. How about we go into the future? We can create a new unit of time known as 'time'. One time (t) is 1000th of a day. A day is also known as a kilotime (kt). Therefore there are roughly 365.25kt in a year. This means there are 86.4 seconds in a time. In other words 1t is equal to 1min, 26seconds and 40 milliseconds. The clock (or dectimemeter) will have 1000t that will be divided up into dectimes (100t or 1dt). Ppl will work on average 3.5dt per day. Speed limits would change to m/t. So 100mph would translate as 260m/t. This would help people to drive slower because the numbers are higher thus giving them the sense that they are driving faster. The speed limit in built up areas wud now be 80m/t. Speed on motorways wud be 180m/t.

i think i would be lost after 3rd line.eek.gif.eek.gif.eek.gif.even if this was in dutch, mummy! nice hijack ...but you're on your own there, my friendeyes.gif

• Subscriber

5. If in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, what was going on before that?

.....No answers required.  These are totally rhetorical. rabbit.gif

@bigbunny- what was he doing? Doing mathematics and experiments prior to his creationary project? He wud need to have all eventualities thought out before putting it into effect, right? We wouldnt want gravity developin a mind of its own now, wud we?

• Subscriber
@bigbunny- what was he doing? Doing mathematics and experiments prior to his creationary project? He wud need to have all eventualities thought out before putting it into effect, right? We wouldnt want gravity developin a mind of its own now, wud we?
have no idea what he was doing... maybe he wasn't doing anything? O_o

just being God... thus God was going on headbang.gif

@bb- so what does it mean, this 'just being god'? Do u think he just sits on a throne all day long doing nothing but passing eternity? I wonder where he sees himself in 5 years time. I wonder who interviewed him for the job of god. Do u think he ever gets bored? Wud u be bored if u were 'just bein god'?