U2 = Sell Outs

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

MacFoley']
lets face it lady gaga might not be to everyones taste, but it screams 80's electro to me, and lets face it, these modern artists must be doing something right!

Electro pop- overrated 

Lady GaGa- ultra-sellout 

These modern artists are doing nothing except overshadowing good old rock music with their stupid commercial pop. These are the modern artists who are dong things right: 
U2 (of course) 
Arctic Monkeys 
Biffy Clyro 
Editors 
Linkin Park 
Muse 
Pendulum 
Radiohead 
Sub Focus 
30 Seconds To Mars
electro-pop is not overated. i really think you need to do some research on stuff before you go slamming it pete. learn your history on electro.

so the gorillaz are overated are they? aphex twin is? prodigy? you mention pendulum, excuse me last time i checked they were electro-drum and bass, with more of a pop edge, ie electro pop.

is kid a by radiohead, the band you mentioned, main influence electro? (but you really wouldnt know that would you, but you say its overated, and dont listen to it properly)

and explain how the hell lady gaga is a sell out? why because she sold more albums than u2, you had a pissy fit, and claim, SHE'S BLOODY A RIGHT SELL OUT!?!?!?! because the music doesn't sound of sell out.

and ill finish with muse on this one. i love muse bigtime, but have they changed their sound since the 3rd album? not really. do they more or less write songs with the same melodies? more or less. isnt this a sell out thing to do, knowing all they have to do is beef up the last album, with the samey ideas etc etc? more or less. so is sticking to the same sound lazy? sell out? i love muse, but come on, they really havent done anything groundbreaking and new.

• Subscriber
there needs to be a chocolate cat bar. chocolate bunnies on easter, so it shall be chocolate cats on... national cat day or something.

Everyday is National Cat Day in my house!  Francis Q. Kittcat says so!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

sonicfungus98']there needs to be a chocolate cat bar. chocolate bunnies on easter, so it shall be chocolate cats on... national cat day or something.

Everyday is National Cat Day in my house!  Francis Q. Kittcat says so!!!

laugh.gif Anyone of us who are owned by a cat can relate to that! And love your cat's name!

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

sonicfungus98']there needs to be a chocolate cat bar. chocolate bunnies on easter, so it shall be chocolate cats on... national cat day or something.

every caturday?

LOL!

Everyday's Caturday here, though. Well, 'Kat'urday. hahahah

Obama should step up and do something and make a national Caturday. Every Monday. And everyone gets a Monday off work, too. Mandatory extended weekend. Praise felines!

Well, Meerkat and I get Mondays off together. so... already, thats Katurday.  So why not make it national as well.