Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrtm

U2 = Sell Outs

U2 will come to australia and japan for a future leg, there is big to bet on that

but hopefuly for you Jrtm that they re coming for the next concept tour

U2 are a brand (Yes I mean BRAND not just band)

Music is also a business, the creative part is way overrated

and if you don't like it... though beans buddy cuz that's the way it's gonna be!

(PS. Try other bands, it's not U2's music is the only thing you've got to listen to)

t if you people all keep praising their shite they will just keep releasing it and keep taking your money for it.

I have to disagree on that one with you honney, no one's forcing these people to keep listening, just look at them! They seem pretty happy paying for it.

also i understand Jrtm can dislike no line on the horizon cos it is more european style than they use to do i think .. to find a european style U2 album you have to rewind until War so that i undertand

it 's also the reason why the album didn t work in the usa

Can I say U2 RULES again?

Of course I can....

I think No Line is a good solid album with some attempts that fall flat--

No Line should have come out a few months earlier and included Mercy....

But once again, U2 does still rule.... 

also i understand Jrtm can dislike no line on the horizon cos it is more european style than they use to do i think .. to find a european style U2 album you have to rewind until War so that i undertand

ummm, Zooropa? Couldn't get much more European than that don't you think?

and Jtrm, dude, instead of getting your knickers in a knot and wasting time having the shits at a band you no longer enjoy, why not just listen to something else?

I mean, if I get sick of chicken I'm not going to go to a farm and yell at a rooster, I'll just cook a steak intstead.

And I'll think you'll find that many people on here have various opinions on U2, on won't buy in to your farting the back catalogue cliches.

You'll find many threads in here that don't praise the almighty Bon Bon.

And as for the biggest corparate band of the last 30 years "selling out", well no shit.

Doesn't at all change the fact for me that I like their music.

ummm, Zooropa? Couldn't get much more European than that don't you think?

and Jtrm, dude, instead of getting your knickers in a knot and wasting time having the shits at a band you no longer enjoy, why not just listen to something else?

I mean, if I get sick of chicken I'm not going to go to a farm and yell at a rooster, I'll just cook a steak intstead.

And I'll think you'll find that many people on here have various opinions on U2, on won't buy in to your farting the back catalogue cliches.

You'll find many threads in here that don't praise the almighty Bon Bon.

And as for the biggest corparate band of the last 30 years "selling out", well no shit.

Doesn't at all change the fact for me that I like their music.

oups zooropa .. i forgot that one

and toddv , like said Jrtm : he has this forum- a public meeting or assembly for open discussion

oups zooropa .. i forgot that one

and toddv , like said Jrtm : he has this forum- a public meeting or assembly for open discussion

Open forum is here man....I am just saying a known fact: U2 RULES.....

Some complain, I don't....during these tough times U2 has helped, not hurt....and I want to say thanks....