FACT: Mel Blanc was the voice of Bugs Bunny, but ...

Carry Each Other

I have another factoid about the great voice-actor, Mel Blanc according to IMDB.com:

"While in a coma after a cataclysmic automobile accident, doctors unsuccessfully tried to get Mel to talk. Finally, a doctor, who was also a fan of his cartoon characters, asked Mel, "Bugs? Bugs Bunny? Are you there?" Mel responded, in Bugs Bunny's voice, "What's up, Doc?" After talking with several other characters, they eventually led Mel out of his coma."

• Subscriber

I have another factoid about the great voice-actor, Mel Blanc according to IMDB.com:

"While in a coma after a cataclysmic automobile accident, doctors unsuccessfully tried to get Mel to talk. Finally, a doctor, who was also a fan of his cartoon characters, asked Mel, "Bugs? Bugs Bunny? Are you there?" Mel responded, in Bugs Bunny's voice, "What's up, Doc?" After talking with several other characters, they eventually led Mel out of his coma."

!eek.gif!?!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

illumination70']  I have another factoid about the great voice-actor, Mel Blanc according to IMDB.com:

!eek.gif!?!

Now I think about it this physician who cured Mel Blanc sounds as if he could've been the inspiration of Dr House LOL!!

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Panth']Better than all the bitching that's become the norm for this place.

Bugs Bunny was such a sell-out. "Should have turned left at Alberquerque"????????

He really should have turned right if you ask me.

That damn wascally wabbit!