Announcing the WBWC U2 Marathon Thursday May 13th

MaryC

• Subscriber
Welcome Mary C. . . . . . you're new here, so you may not be aware that Zhivvy, Barbara, etc. (note how I skillfully leave myself out of this!!) will turn every thread into a "Bono-thon" given half (or less) a chance! It's all in good fun and no one means to hijack your thread . . . good thread, btw ")))

Sorry Mary that we seem to have taken your U2 radio marathon thread into an us running a marathon with Bono thread, but similar theme - honest!!! (and Janette is guilty too)

Welcome to the Zoo though and would love to see you around here!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Good, now that's out of the way . . . . . . was picturing myself running after Bono in a marathon too! That may be the only thing that would turn me into a runner!

running to get myself back into shape and be fit and have some energy is my reason to train for a marathon. Then i will have the stamina and energy to queue all day in GA lines and still be able to dance all night in the inner circle. And with all that energy and fitness will be able to fight off security and throw myself on stage and finally hug and kiss my man!!!

You have so much more motivation than I have . . . .thumbsup.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

• Subscriber

janette; thanx for warning and informing the new zootops.(but it could be more truthful, in a way!tongue.gif)

and zhivvy ; i picture you throwning your self on stage! hope it will be on youtube!

and welcome mary! its true you know, zhivvy does this to anyone's thread, no harm intended...

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Good, now that's out of the way . . . . . . was picturing myself running after Bono in a marathon too! That may be the only thing that would turn me into a runner!

running to get myself back into shape and be fit and have some energy is my reason to train for a marathon. Then i will have the stamina and energy to queue all day in GA lines and still be able to dance all night in the inner circle. And with all that energy and fitness will be able to fight off security and throw myself on stage and finally hug and kiss my man!!!

You have so much more motivation than I have . . . .thumbsup.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Lol! But look at what i am aiming for - surely worth it!

• Subscriber
janette; thanx for warning and informing the new zootops.(but it could be more truthful, in a way!tongue.gif)

and zhivvy ; i picture you throwning your self on stage! hope it will be on youtube!

and welcome mary! its true you know, zhivvy does this to anyone's thread, no harm intended...

Don't blame just me .... i think i can see your name up there too being involved in this barbara! Just because we have similar avi pics don't pretend that they are all just my comments!!

And if i am throwing myself on stage i will be disappointed if it is not on youtube!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

The WBWC Summer Marathon Series begins today with AC/DC. Be sure to tune in next week Thursday starting at 7am Eastern for the U2 Marathon!

• Subscriber

I get the same feeling as you Barbara - that all our hard work and effort put into the hijack has been ignored boo!!! We'll have to find others to do later instead lol!

• Subscriber
I get the same feeling as you Barbara - that all our hard work and effort put into the hijack has been ignored boo!!! We'll have to find others to do later instead lol!

devil.gifdevil.gif ....WE LL BE BACK...HAHAHAHAHAHA......JUST WAIT....devil.gifdevil.gif 

does this sound scarey enough, you think?lol!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']I get the same feeling as you Barbara - that all our hard work and effort put into the hijack has been ignored boo!!! We'll have to find others to do later instead lol!

devil.gifdevil.gif ....WE LL BE BACK...HAHAHAHAHAHA......JUST WAIT....devil.gifdevil.gif 

does this sound scarey enough, you think?lol!

Well I'm really scared and shaking and crying in fear and I'm with you on this.

So yes you are very scary - especially the scary face - terrifying

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifMwahahahahahamad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif