Another Hug Thread!!

illumination70

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((((((((((((((((((((Illumination))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((Tiz))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Izzy)))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((MA)))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Polly))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((Dawn))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mary)))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Basher)))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Brian))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((all Aussies))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
Ok, I need a hug because I had a tough day at work and found out some devastasting news afterward.

So sorry that you have been going through such a rough time at the moment.... I hope everything will be looking brighter for you soon.

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']Ok, I need a hug because I had a tough day at work and found out some devastasting news afterward.

So sorry that you have been going through such a rough time at the moment.... I hope everything will be looking brighter for you soon.

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}  In a way it already is getting better because I managed to get a full refund after an Easter Lily I sent to my Godparents was stollen before they got it.

The part which really grills me is knowing the turd who stole from them is getting away with it.

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']Ok, I need a hug because I had a tough day at work and found out some devastasting news afterward.

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
  In a way it already is getting better because I managed to get a full refund after an Easter Lily I sent to my Godparents was stollen before they got it.

The part which really grills me is knowing the turd who stole from them is getting away with it.

Glad you got your refund but what a horrible thing to have happened when you had sent such a beautiful gift xx