Jump to content

Gift ideas for Bono's 50th birthday - please post here!


Anjana
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber
...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...
We could seven boxes so he could have a nice loving fan each day!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


barbara1']...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...

We could seven boxes so he could have a nice loving fan each day!

 

yeah! and that way we can keep eachother busy when he's working on 'our' next album (cause all the songs would be bout us!)...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...

We could seven boxes so he could have a nice loving fan each day!

 

yeah! and that way we can keep eachother busy when he's working on 'our' next album (cause all the songs would be bout us!)...

A U2 album dedicated to us all!! Yeah!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...

We could seven boxes so he could have a nice loving fan each day!

 

yeah! and that way we can keep eachother busy when he's working on 'our' next album (cause all the songs would be bout us!)...

A U2 album dedicated to us all!! Yeah!!!

how about a daisy gift box consisting of bono thong, bra, night shirt, day shirt, purse, evening bag, colonge, signed photo, signed poster, bedspread, satin sheets, pillow, blanket, mug, keychain, home movie, am I missing anything, daisies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...

We could seven boxes so he could have a nice loving fan each day!

 

yeah! and that way we can keep eachother busy when he's working on 'our' next album (cause all the songs would be bout us!)...

A U2 album dedicated to us all!! Yeah!!!

how about a daisy gift box consisting of bono thong, bra, night shirt, day shirt, purse, evening bag, colonge, signed photo, signed poster, bedspread, satin sheets, pillow, blanket, mug, keychain, home movie, am I missing anything, daisies?

 

curtains, mugs, dinner service, clock, watch etc.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...