Anyone got any COMPLAINTS to share? (tongue in cheek of course)

xtraspicy62

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

why does it has to rain?? don give me the flowers and trees have to drink too..... if there is a god he could make arrangements so rain would only fall at nite, couldnt he?!

grrrrrrrr......mad.gifmad.gif

lol spicy, I think you need a new vacuum cleaner. try a miele next time. they suck big time! ;-)

Zhivvy, I think it's got to do with the weight... heavier side tends to land first. Try buttering the other side next time :-P haha

Babs, I am with you on that one. I wish it rain every night between the hours of 2am and 5am. 3 hours in every 24 hour period is more than enough!

• Subscriber

why do you blow on things that are hot to cool them down..and yet blow on hands to heat them up?......grin.gif..and why do my dogs thinks its playtime when im jogging with the Wii?.....the mind boggles!.lmao!

• Subscriber

why does it has to rain?? don give me the flowers and trees have to drink too..... if there is a god he could make arrangements so rain would only fall at nite, couldnt he?!

grrrrrrrr......mad.gifmad.gif

thumbsup.giftotally agree!............tongue.gif

Why do states like Texas, the governor in particular thinks that he or she has the power to execute people, like some other states, these governors think they have this power. They think just like the criminals who kill other people. Why not jailed people as it is the normal way. Why is it that they are so evil. They go down to the level of the criminal in their acts, two wrongs don't make a right. They are also taking going  over God, trying to be like Gods.

I have a complaint against all states in the United States who believe in using the death penalty. Who gave you the right to kill others? You act like the criminals, you go down a notch like the criminals, you kill too. That makes you a criminal unders God's eyes. Remove the death penalty from Texas and from all other states. Lets deal with criminals in a normal manner, not in an extremist manner. Long term jail for hardened criminals. No death penalty in America.

Also, states like Saudi Arabia, they hang people in public, in short, promoting violence in their own society. They too are criminals who kill. They too act as if they were Gods. Overstepping their boundaries. Why can't they be truthful and speak to the people they govern with truth, like Barack Obama, he gives it to us straight on TV. How long has it been since we got a President who is so outspoken and gives it to us in truthful terms. Truth is light, why don't these "governors" practive more in the path of truth and rightcheness, justice. Why must they kill like the criminals? Power in the wrong hands can kill too.

My complaint is simple, who authorize these governors to become killers themselves by exercising the death penalty in their states. Who made them God? Do these people practice the Truth which is of God? They act like the Romans in the days of crusifiction, like those who governed in the days of Christ. So, we do have these type of people in todays world. These states have to stop executing and killing. Start practicing clean, safe, ruling of their states according to the laws of God himself, not their own laws downhere. 

Realmawake

Realmawake

What really grills me is when people who are good, kind and decent always get screwwed over  even though they worked and worked while the nastiest people always get the best things in life handed to them.

For example there's a woman in my church congregation who just lost her only child to cancer at age 18 a week ago while someone I know who's really mean and snobby is having the best year ever.