Anyone got any COMPLAINTS to share? (tongue in cheek of course)

xtraspicy62

Congratulations on being a godfather - such an honour to be asked to be involved with the upbringing of a child.

And estates can still be cool cars!

I won't officially be a godfather until July but it is definitely an honour. 

Estates can be cool.  I fell in love with the one I got as soon as I saw it.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy']Congratulations on being a godfather - such an honour to be asked to be involved with the upbringing of a child.

And estates can still be cool cars!

I won't officially be a godfather until July but it is definitely an honour. 

Estates can be cool.  I fell in love with the one I got as soon as I saw it.

Well enjoy your day in july when it arrives.

Hubby nearly bought an estate the other week when his old car died and had to get another - but didn't have the one he wanted so another salon instead - but lovely one!

Hubby nearly bought an estate the other week when his old car died and had to get another - but didn't have the one he wanted so another salon instead - but lovely one!

He should have waited.... just kidding... I was looking at saloons too but I was hoping the right estate came along first. :-)

• Subscriber

Zhivvy']

He should have waited.... just kidding... I was looking at saloons too but I was hoping the right estate came along first. :-)

laugh.gif Couldn't wait as his old one failed the mot so needed one quickly!

• Subscriber

barbara1
']congratulations with little nephew, mummy! i'm sure you can provide him with lots of wisdom....
wink.gif

Thanks babs.  They named him Cody.  I forgot how small newborns are!  He's tiny.  He fits in my back pocket.

*pulls him out*  Here, look!roll.gif

roll.giflets hope he inherits your humor, mummy! really making me laugh out loud again!! thanx!

• Subscriber

Zhivvy']

and i thought 'saloons' were for cowboys to get wasted in??don remember any wheels on them!