Anyone got any COMPLAINTS to share? (tongue in cheek of course)

xtraspicy62

Jumbo knew she would remember to bring some peanuts for the elephant next time...

elephant3.jpg
Husband thinks:  "Normally I'd defend my missus but I have no idea how to kick him in the balls!" tongue.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I remember complaining when I was younger (but old enough to know!) that it was so unfair that the live showing of Haleys comet on TV was on so late and should have been put on earlier so that I could see it as it was a school night!

• Subscriber

I remember complaining when I was younger (but old enough to know!) that it was so unfair that the live showing of Haleys comet on TV was on so late and should have been put on earlier so that I could see it as it was a school night!
dwohhhsmile.gif cute

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']I remember complaining when I was younger (but old enough to know!) that it was so unfair that the live showing of Haleys comet on TV was on so late and should have been put on earlier so that I could see it as it was a school night!

dwohhhsmile.gif cute

Would have been if I wasn't 14 at the time and should have known better lol!

• Subscriber

Hubsy keeps texting me the latest on the prospect of a (as I call it) 'well hung parliament' aghhh - he is with other husbands tonight armed with doritos and beer, all kicked out for going on and on about every little frigging detail! But I shouldn't complain cos I got to flick over the channel and lo and behold what should I see.... Bono's crotch!! yes! She gasps with delight!  Bono's crotch in all it's leather clad girating loveliness. A wonderful sight. I recognised the crotch instantly before it zoomed out to show his mischievous grinning face. Yeahhhh. Sighs happily smokin.gifbono1.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']I remember complaining when I was younger (but old enough to know!) that it was so unfair that the live showing of Haleys comet on TV was on so late and should have been put on earlier so that I could see it as it was a school night!

dwohhh
smile.gif
 cute

Would have been if I wasn't 14 at the time and should have known better lol!

hmmmmm

• Subscriber

What channel? I've been channel hopping and not seen any Bono clips crotch or not!

And I was a naive 14 year old lol!!!

• Subscriber

What channel? I've been channel hopping and not seen any Bono clips crotch or not!

It was on BBC2 earlier some rock and roll thing about frontmen, I caught it by chance, but it's finished now... shame on you watching the election instead of Bono's crotch, I am questioning your loyalty LOL laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']What channel? I've been channel hopping and not seen any Bono clips crotch or not!

It was on BBC2 earlier some rock and roll thing about frontmen, I caught it by chance, but it's finished now... shame on you watching the election instead of Bono's crotch, I am questioning your loyalty LOL laugh.gif

TV on, talking on here as well as chatting on FB and youtube tab open for my drooling purposes!!!