Anyone got any COMPLAINTS to share? (tongue in cheek of course)

xtraspicy62

Here's another one for you.

I worked hard during college and afterward toward a career in the music industry (Promotions area), things didn't work out, but a classmate who had a reputation got in with no problem so now she has a career I can only dream about.  

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
roll.gifDon%27tworry.jpgwhere is the hope, where is the love???

this is funny!! whatever you want done, these guys will help (even if it involvs killing...laugh.gif)

and you summed it up pefectly , mummy! thats the BHV-issue for you!

only problem with the options: we belgians don want to be part of the netherlands!!!! ask any 10 belgians and 7 of them will say they don like the dutch at all, too rude, too loud, too cheeky... and much more.

so we'll be an even smaller land ('flemica'??) than we already are if we'll ever separate....

fact is: we have to go to election again, only to get the same thing probably... and voting is obligatory over here... than again they wonder why the extremists get so many votes : -((

• Subscriber

i have a new complaint! i'm in bed with laptop, resting after a nite at work, and now.... i really have to pee ...frown.gif... i don wanna get out my warm, cozy bed... holding it up for more than 10 minutes now...wont make it much longer..sick.gif.sigh...

...thats it! i'm gonna go to bathroom...BRB!

• Subscriber
i have a new complaint! i'm in bed with laptop, resting after a nite at work, and now.... i really have to pee ...frown.gif... i don wanna get out my warm, cozy bed... holding it up for more than 10 minutes now...wont make it much longer..sick.gif.sigh...

...thats it! i'm gonna go to bathroom...BRB!

At least you didn't pee in you bed lol!!!laugh.gif

I hate that .... middle of the night, snuggly under duvet, in that lovely deep sleep stage and then the bladder starts shouting for a pee!!!

(or if you are me have this every ten minutes day and night lol!!!)

• Subscriber

Jimmy would never feel the cool,damp earth between his toes, nor the wind beneath his wings....sadly, he never made it past the breakfast menu..

jimmy.jpg

roll.gifFunny funny funny! Love it! Eggcellent pic

• Subscriber

I hate that .... middle of the night, snuggly under duvet, in that lovely deep sleep stage and then the bladder starts shouting for a pee!!! 

That was me, twice last night, kept trying to ignore it and go to sleep but noooo.....

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']

That was me, twice last night, kept trying to ignore it and go to sleep but noooo.....

And the less you try to think about it the worse it gets!