Anyone got any COMPLAINTS to share? (tongue in cheek of course)

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']
I hate that .... middle of the night, snuggly under duvet, in that lovely deep sleep stage and then the bladder starts shouting for a pee!!! 

That was me, twice last night, kept trying to ignore it and go to sleep but noooo.....

And the less you try to think about it the worse it gets!

roll.gif yeah...the old ignore it and it 'll go awy, doesnt work here!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
i just found out there also exists a 'wizards of w....p.....' -movie......and i'm watching* it for the last 10 minutes....eyes.gif

*actually: being forced to watch it....

I can tell you the ending if you want me to spoil it!

I'm watching Camp Rock movie for the billionth time!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']i just found out there also exists a 'wizards of w....p.....' -movie......and i'm watching* it for the last 10 minutes....
eyes.gif

*actually: being forced to watch it....

I can tell you the ending if you want me to spoil it!

I'm watching Camp Rock movie for the billionth time!

btw: lena wants me to thank you both!!! so nice of you!!! she will send an email to eleanore this eve or weekend (has been very busy with another assignement for school, besides the oediphus-one, but she will contact eleanore!)

• Subscriber
btw: movie just ended....so you cant spoil anymore! and now they're playing her song..... (my love very happy....he thinx she's very ....cute?...

She is pretty but is disney way - and the song 'naturally'? nice to know that he has the same taste in music as eleanor. She will lend him her miley and jonas brothers cds if he wants!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']
I hate that .... middle of the night, snuggly under duvet, in that lovely deep sleep stage and then the bladder starts shouting for a pee!!! 

That was me, twice last night, kept trying to ignore it and go to sleep but noooo.....

And the less you try to think about it the worse it gets!

roll.gif yeah...the old ignore it and it 'll go awy, doesnt work here!

Well, it's in this department that you are better off being a guy.  We can old it all night if we want... except after drinking alcohol... but under normal circumstances, peeing can be set aside for the next day tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='mummy wrote:

barbara1']so after all this time, discussions and arguments....we did find a thing men are better at... great for you guys!
laugh.giftongue.gif

Don't forget, we are also masters at opening jars!laugh.gif

yeah.... but they already designed tools for that....wink.gif