Anyone got any COMPLAINTS to share? (tongue in cheek of course)

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mummy wrote:

barbara1']so after all this time, discussions and arguments....we did find a thing men are better at... great for you guys!
laugh.giftongue.gif

Don't forget, we are also masters at opening jars!
laugh.gif

yeah.... but they already designed tools for that....wink.gif

So men can hold in pee so that they can pee for at least 90 seconds in the morning! And then they can wash their hands and open that jar of jam for our breakfast toast!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just lay down, relax, and imagine something wonderful. Take yourself to where you would like to be, but lyaing in bed. Think of that which you love dearly, and perhaps desire, and just let you soul go away. You shall fall asleep and wake feeling like a million dollars. You might even dream of that which you love and you would feel even better in the morning. I refuse to take pills to sleep, I think of the one who fills my soul, I fall asleep fast and wake up feeling like a queen in the morning. I tell you, love is good for my soul.

Realmawake

Glaucoma, diabetes. Evil things this health problem is. But, I still desire very deeply to meet my Prince soon. I don't care if death comes for me, so long as my Prince gets here before death does. So, I shall continue to wait patiently until he escapes his current realm in a civilized manner and drive himself to the waterfron where I live so I can meet him. This world is crazy and makes it seem like there is something wrong for Bono, the greatest artist in the Universe, Realm's Prince Number 1 in existence, to come and see his lost daisy, who is dying to meet him in person. I don't like it when the world uses his fame against him, nothing of material possession in this realm, in this existence of the Prince and Realm is more important than Bono, nemesis of the True Prince.

I shall meet him, I know, he shall come.

Glaucoma, diabetes. Evil things this health problem is. But, I still desire very deeply to meet my Prince soon. I don't care if death comes for me, so long as my Prince gets here before death does. So, I shall continue to wait patiently until he escapes his current realm in a civilized manner and drive himself to the waterfron where I live so I can meet him. This world is crazy and makes it seem like there is something wrong for Bono, the greatest artist in the Universe, Realm's Prince Number 1 in existence, to come and see his lost daisy, who is dying to meet him in person. I don't like it when the world uses his fame against him, nothing of material possession in this realm, in this existence of the Prince and Realm is more important than Bono, nemesis of the True Prince.

I shall meet him, I know, he shall come.

I hear ya Realm,  I have some members of my family who are diabetic (my father's side) and on my mom's side, we have some hypoglycemic.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mummy wrote:

barbara1']so after all this time, discussions and arguments....we did find a thing men are better at... great for you guys!
laugh.giftongue.gif

laugh.gif

yeah.... but they already designed tools for that....wink.gif

Don't forget babs, the tools were designed by men for women because we sometimes get fed up opening the jars for ye! laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='mummy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

mummy wrote:

laugh.giftongue.gif

laugh.gif

yeah.... but they already designed tools for that....
wink.gif

Don't forget babs, the tools were designed by men for women because we sometimes get fed up opening the jars for ye! laugh.gif

But I thought that you men loved helping us weak and febble females!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

barbara1']

wink.gif

Don't forget babs, the tools were designed by men for women because we sometimes get fed up opening the jars for ye!
laugh.gif

Yes, marriage changes some men! lol.. apparently...! 

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

barbara1']

wink.gif

Don't forget babs, the tools were designed by men for women because we sometimes get fed up opening the jars for ye!
laugh.gif

And women too lol!!!happy.gif

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']

And women too lol!!!
happy.gif

And that is why I am not married... I don't wanna change!!!! lolroll.gif

laugh.gif To be honest - I've only changed as in I am getting older and now a mother which changes views on life. Same goes for hubby (apart from fact he's a father and not a mother lol!). we didn't marry each other to change each other - we married because we love each other even with our imperfections!happy.gif