Kingdom is reason Breathe left out?

ATTS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hey, Prince is my all-time favorite, but I envy U2, due to them making so few mistakes with their career. I think leaving out Breathe is a huge mistake, but one I can live with. Prince has no official live DVD from his heyday, but U2 have tons out there. At least it is a bonus track. Of the 3 shows I saw in 2009, Raleigh NC has to be one of the best shows I have been to, and it has to be some kind of crime this wasn't the show they put on DVD, but of course, how do you know which show will be the best? As far as Kingdom being left out, they could easily get that on there as long as Space Oddity is not mixed in. My ultimate wish? A super deluxe Live DVD set covering tons of shows back to the Boy tour through today. (San Francisco 81, Festival shows from 83, the Amnesty show from 86, All the Pro Shot Joshua Tree/Rattle and Hum outtakes, Washington DC 92, Las Vegas 97, Sao Paulo 98, South Bend 01, U23D, and anything Pro Shot on the 360 tour. I would fork over $1000 for that, and get a second job.

• Subscriber

only U2 fans will go to the shops and spend money to get this dvd

only U2fans care about it

the reason why breathe has been moved on the second disc is to make U2fans spend more .. who is somewhere understandable because the single dvd is quite cheap and second the investissment of the youtube broadcast was probably huge so they try to get back in their money and that i understand but it s still ugly especially when you see the content of the second disc .. it s laughing at us

• Subscriber
only U2 fans will go to the shops and spend money to get this dvd

only U2fans care about it

the reason why breathe has been moved on the second disc is to make U2fans spend more .. who is somewhere understandable because the single dvd is quite cheap and second the investissment of the youtube broadcast was probably huge so they try to get back in their money and that i understand but it s still ugly especially when you see the content of the second disc .. it s laughing at us

I don't know about you, but I don't buy double-DVD editions because of one single song. I couldn't care less if Breathe had been left out from the double DVD edition too. I buy it for the additional content that's there. You cound then just as well claim that they did not include 'Trying to Thorw Your Arms Around the World' in ZooTV DVD so people would buy two disk edition becuase the bonus disk has a live version of that song.

And a live YouTube broadcast is not that much of an investment. Live broadcasts of YouTube had been done before, so all the technology is out there, they did not have to invent anything new. They just happened to come up with the idea of live concert broadcast before everyone else.

Thirdly, from what I know about the contents of the second DVD, I will like it. Certainlt it's better than Chigaco 2nd DVD.

Stop acting like you all know what are the reasons U2 did what they did, or that you know how people think.

I'm sure there are many people who will buy this DVD, but who are fans of U2. You know, people who just enjoy a good show and good music. And not necesserily (sp?) they label themselves as "U2 fans". I have a Depechmode DVD (delux edition, mind you), Queen at Wembley, Franz Ferdinand, Kylie Minogue, Muse, and a few more DVDs. I bought them not becuase I'm a fan, but because those are great DVDs and some quality music.

• Subscriber

we will see who is going to buy it

about your personnal dvd collection .. it s true some people are like you but it s a minimum minority

never tell me again what i have to say or not

• Subscriber

we will see who is going to buy it

about your personnal dvd collection .. it s true some people are like you but it s a minimum minority

never tell me again what i have to say or not

kris didnt say to you what to say, he told you to stop acting as if you know everything as to why.

and for the record, i agree with him. unless you secretly work for the band and we dont know about it, but i doubt that very much.

• Subscriber

you don't have lesson to give me you know

if you two think i act like i hold what the people think it 's your problem

i give you some effect that it shouldn't

i feel sorry , just ignoring me .. you don't have to agree what i say but i tell you this kind of discussion can only getting worst if you keep on thinking you re the king here .