U2 are Bigger than the Beatles.

I LOVE U2 very very. But the Beatles are pioneers of Rock'n'Roll. Their contribution to music can't be overrated. Without the Beatles not only U2but Queen, Scorpions, Green Day, and Rolling Stones wouldn't exist at all.

The Beatles are not very popular now because their arrangements are very simple for today's music. If to take the Beatles' songs and rearrange them ina new fashion they would be world hits again. The Beatles discovered new intonations that are still used nowadays.

But today U2 are bigger than the Beatles.

To value who of them have done more time is nessesary

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if truth be told, not too long ago, Adam's picture was posted, and he looked so absolutely incredibly physically plump and handsome and younglooking, and that hair makes up a rare species who looks exquisite and exotic and well cared for. That is the truth about Adam, he is a very handsome man, whokept himself hiding just for the right time to hit his fans with a mega Adam hit. I for one speak my truth, that man takes very good care of himself, is veryconservative, full of sex appeal and is someone I would love to sit and have a cup of spanish tea and enjoy his company and presence. After all, U2 is made of4, if one is missing, than the sphere is not complete, so in terms of spiritual value Adam is an atom in the sphere, without Adam, the sphere is incomplete.So, Adam is very powerful in energy strengh too. U2 cannot be compared to the Beatles. I mean the Beatles were famous, are still talked about, but U2, wow, youare now talking power in both Realms, here physical Realm and the 2nd Realm, (Dimention), I mean Bono has both Realms covered, try to bring down my PrinceBono, just throw a rock into the air to hit Bono, and the rock hits you instead, right back in the head, he's got protection all over even from hisdaisies, who are loyal subjects to him by his will, meaning, we give, add to his light, in return we get to be One with him and enjoy him completely thru purelove, which is of higher value than regular earthly value love. Thats Bono of U2. Just ask me to thro up a rock to him, it won't hit him, instead, itcomes right back and hit me, on top of that, I feel pain for him too. Thats U2 in terms of strengh and power. Its all about Energy (positive Energy).

Arinacool93 wrote:

I LOVE U2 very very. But the Beatles are pioneers of Rock'n'Roll. Their contribution to music can't be overrated. Without the Beatles not only U2 but Queen, Scorpions, Green Day, and Rolling Stones wouldn't exist at all.

The Beatles are not very popular now because their arrangements are very simple for today's music. If to take the Beatles' songs and rearrange them in a new fashion they would be world hits again. The Beatles discovered new intonations that are still used nowadays.

But today U2 are bigger than the Beatles.

To value who of them have done more time is nessesary

scorpions? lol sorry, scorpions!