U2 are Bigger than the Beatles.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The Beatles were the founding fathers and nobody can take that away. Listening to them will always be an amazing experience. U2 has obviously outdone what theBeatles couldn't do as they've stayed together and perform well live.

If you look at the full picture (songs, albums, tours, longevity, reinvention), U2 surpasses the Fab 4. The main difference is what U2 have accomplished andwill accomplish with their tours. They're breaking more ground in 2009 with U2 360 and will bring excitement to die-hards and casual fans alike.

Its about neither. Its about who is a light to many. U2, are no just famous band. They possess "gifts" that can only come from a higher authority.

The Beatles, when I was in high school, my English Teacher, (May he rest in peace) died days before a dinner date, a get together after many years, with me,but I never we never got to meet, he invited me to dinner. But, he was instrumetal in that 10 or 15 minutes would be dedicated to his students and John Lennon.John Lennon, was our "peacemaker" at that time. The world always has a different view, one that does not see "peacemakers" for who theyare, thats how I heard about the beattles and John Lennon, I love John Lennon' and his son's music, but, he was a light just beginning to shine on allof us, so he is no more, but Bono, U2, they are a "strong sphere", extremely strong, so strong, that they can truly connect and be "ONE" inthe enery with the world. That energy is called "LOVE". And this is our time,Bono is our man, my Prince Bono, U2 is our band, and if God is for them,so am I, and who can be against them. So, in short, U2 is more powerful then the beatles because their power comes in the form of "God's Love"thru U2 and of course, without Bono, this life is just totally empty and boring and is like living in darkness. Bono is a light to many, he extends life formany people, in the physical sence and in the spiritual way, like me, he is not here, but he is the most important man in my realm today. It takes a strongkind of love to bind two people in "energy called Pure Love", but since I was achild, I've been Bono's kind of star, following him thru my"gifts". He is here, just not in the physical way where I am, but I can still be with and connet to him. He has this ability and so do I. My PrinceBono is the most well known spiritualist, guide, artist, light, in the Universe. The most powerful man in our planet, even more than "those in highpositions" my Prince can achieve the impossible with his sheeps.

reciyrseraphim wrote:

That's ok,

People will react if I post

Coldplay are much colder music than U2.

hehee.

LOL Ya got my reaction. I take back the "stupid thread" comment. While i think the question is pointless in the sense that they be compared againsteach it has definitly produced lots of great opinions about both bands. This is almost as contoversial as abortion. LOL

The most powerful band in the Planet is U2. Powerful "Power" in the true sence of the word.

The Beattles didn't touch me, or teach me, or guide me, or ever became a light to the world and all of humanity. They didnt earn my love, their fame ismade with fans who worship them, U2 fans worship the almighty and U2 is our guide, sort of messengers, doing God's labour, driven by God's power, notmans power, Bono is a peacemaker, like John Lennon, who was cut short, Bono is the most powerful man on earth and Universe, he was given this "power"which only comes from God. Love moves Bono and U2. They make money, but they give out more than music to the world, they give us life, love, and God's wayswith God's approval. Thats a band with power, the power is in Bono's pitch. Bono is the guide, we are his sheeps given to him, all he possesses willlead him only to a higher ground, higher realm.

• Subscriber

In my point of view, we can't compare Beatles and U2, cause U2 are not just music, it's bigger than that!!!!

They are 4 guys that grown together and still are together with that chemistry...and make us feeling so many things...

They are huge, not just in Music, but specially as a human beans!!!

I Love them and I always will! The story of my life can be written with their songs, there is a particular song for every important moment of my life.

That's why U2 are so special, I guess that append with most part of U2 fans.

coldplay sucks, lennon wasn't much of a Beatle actually Paul Mccartney wrote most of the songs

lennon played guitar, George Harrison played lead guitar...

Ringo Starr was a Beatle...they have sons yah know...

so does lennon...anyways...

Lennon was the talent in the Beatles. Look at the stupid lyrics Paul wrote on his own after the Beatles. They don't even compare. Paul rode Lennons writingabilty and corpse right into success. WINGS SUCKS BUTT. Lennon's songs after the Beatles continued to be cutting edge and inspirational. Pauls songs werebubble gum top forty at best. I like many of your comments and totally agree with a few but to say Paul was a more talented musican than John is just plainsilly. LOL.