I'm coming to visit you Bono!!!!!

voxxiegirl

• Subscriber
The well-graffitied road sign - notice the two new ones in the black pen lol!!!

236.jpg

Caught in the act!!!

235.jpg

* barbara walks in and cant believe the obsession some people show with bono's house.....tssssss...... tongue.gif

in fact i'mjust kidding!! its my name you see zhiv write up there! and i'm so proud my name made it to dublin even before i did!! but i will go over to see it there in person..... and add some myself!!

thanx again zhiv! i can never thank you enough for this xxx

• Subscriber

* barbara walks in and cant believe the obsession some people show with bono's house.....tssssss......
tongue.gif

in fact i'mjust kidding!! its my name you see zhiv write up there! and i'm so proud my name made it to dublin even before i did!! but i will go over to see it there in person..... and add some myself!!

thanx again zhiv! i can never thank you enough for this xxx

We need a Zoo trip to Dublin!

But before then - any orders for graffiti being taken for my trip in October!

And anytime barbara - it was yor birthday after all (was hubby's too and I was spending it writing on Bono's wall!!!)

• Subscriber
oh yeah! its was john's b-day too....embarassed.gifhope you did reward him with a present too.. later that day/eve!?
I took him to watch his team lose in Rugby in Dublin and let him drink a lot of Guiness and get sympathy hugs from lots of drunked Irish women! and then I let him collapse drunkenly in bed when we got back to our friends' place! - I'm a good wife!

Thanks for the info Mummy.

Not sure which hotel the wedding is in, my friends haven't sent the invites out yet, they did mention it to me especially to book early with wedding discount but I forgot the name. There is still a while yet.

Wind, cold and rain sound like hideous combination to me. I'm scared. Although you usually get all three anywhere in the world...I once had to do a 10k run in those conditions...it has put me off doing that race every year since even though it has been warm sunny days since.

• Subscriber

[quote name='voxxiegirl wrote:

Zhivvy']

The gates of heaven.....

237.jpg

Ah yes, these are the gates I have seen. I love the gardening work.

Watch out ...Voxxie is coming to graffitti the wall :)

And don't forget to put your name on the walls at their studios too - and look out for many zootop names there too!