So its £93 on amazon.co.uk for super delux

MacFoley

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
http://www.amazon.co.uk/3...id=1273699226&sr=8-3

2 dvd plus blu-ray and extra bits and bobs.

so now is this worth the money, because i think it is. im just going to wait and see if it comes down. there are pics too.

But where has it gone from the shop here? I got a comfirmation email when i ordered it a £40 but then it was taken off and not returned and no emails or anything to say what is happening - I've seen the pics and it looks great.

• Subscriber

well it looks like you get...............

a box (handy)

tour programme

what looks like either 2 7 inch records, or 2 artprints

pics

photo's

something to put the pics in

a book

a handdrawn plan of the stage fold up poster?

2 dvd's

blu-ray

for £93

• Subscriber
has your card been charged zhiv?! if not you wont be getting it for £40 will you as amazon took it off after the mishap!
Just checked on barclaycard and it doesn't seem to have come off there (think it was that card i used lol!) and nothing out of bank account either, so guess that it has been a cancelled order. I don't mind that but an email from u2.com shop would have been nice to let us know!

• Subscriber
i think the monkeys were given the day off that day, after they were fed lsd cakes, not good! really now!
I wanted the lsd cakes as part of the super deluxe pack!happy.gif

• Subscriber

look like guitar picks in there also??

does look nice.. but 93.00 is harsh!, i dont have blu ray so its kind of a bit of a waste for me. but no doubt i may have to buy it. hope they are 7" and not just pics.

could do with the programme as i didnt bother with one on the tour, quite glad now!

just thinking of the size... it must be a big box to have the programme and all that shit in it. need another display unit!!

• Subscriber
look like guitar picks in there also??

does look nice.. but 93.00 is harsh!, i dont have blu ray so its kind of a bit of a waste for me. but no doubt i may have to buy it. hope they are 7" and not just pics.

could do with the programme as i didnt bother with one on the tour, quite glad now!

just thinking of the size... it must be a big box to have the programme and all that shit in it. need another display unit!!

Maybe the new display unit is included in the price!