Did you get your order canned???? (Super Deluxe Boxt Set)

agt

• Subscriber

So how many of us actually did a Pre-Order for the U2360 At The Rose Bowl (Super Deluxe Box Set) ?

From what I've read around the forum not that many people caught it at the $39.99 price, so it would be intresting to see if they canceled 100's of Pre-orders or just a few.

I'll put myself down as number 1 and see how many people add themselves as a canned buyer over the weekend.

• Subscriber

Yep - Mine cancelled. I was assured when it was removed from shop that my order would be honoured at original price. Don't trust people behind this at all!!!

I am just speculating but I think it was incorrectly priced on u2.com - As HMV, Play and Amazon all had it around or over £100. I think this may be a way of getting round this mistake.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this ?

• Subscriber
Yep - Mine cancelled. I was assured when it was removed from shop that my order would be honoured at original price. Don't trust people behind this at all!!!

I am just speculating but I think it was incorrectly priced on u2.com - As HMV, Play and Amazon all had it around or over £100. I think this may be a way of getting round this mistake.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this ?

If you have an e-mail where customer rep says they'll honour the original price - fight it!

• Subscriber

Dear U2 Customer,

We regret to inform you that your U2 Rose Bowl Super Deluxe Box Set pre-order was canceled. Universal Music made a decision to redesign this release in order to include a wider variety of media content. The redesign changed the components in this release as well as the pricing.

The revised “Pre-Order U2 360 At The Rose Bowl Super Deluxe Box Set (U2T48996)†will be made available for purchase in the next 24 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to you having the opportunity to enjoy this expansive, high quality product!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!

Thank you,

U2.com CustomerService

Recieved today