I think Fez should be the opener

wahine

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

fez i would love to see open. with the screen down and them playing under it, and the screen rises midsong!

ooooh yeah!

Agreed, I love Fez-being born. I would love it as the opening song. Bono walking on stage and screaming that beginning bit. I can feel those tingles down the spine already....................................

• Subscriber
fez i would love to see open. with the screen down and them playing under it, and the screen rises midsong!

ooooh yeah!

Exactly like that thumbsup.gif

When I first heard Fez, I thought of seeing Streets as the JT tour opener . . . a completely dark stage, a recorded loop begins the long instrumental while the band slowly takes the stage and one by one begins playing live, suddenly it is no longer a recorded loop, but a live song enfolding in front of you and it evolves so gradually you hardly notice  . . . . . finally the vocals kick in . . . . . . perfect!!!!!

NOT magnificent, Magnificat, please.

Fez was the firdt tune I liked.....and they could actually perform Kingdom, which is what I have predicted would be on the 7 inch single. Hey, old folks, recall that 7-inch vinyl cds were for jukeboxes OR were the advance song from a new album.