Just killing time on a sunday afternoon...

voxxiegirl

• Subscriber

You're from the future!?
That's what I'm wondering. It's almost 11:30 on Saturday night where I'm at.

lol, yes I am from Australia.

I saw a funny quote about this once...it went something like..."don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it is already tomorrow in Australia." Don't quote me but it was similiar.

I haven't had anything to do today...I have been so bored. I should have gone to the movies to see Robin Hood but I have been too lazy to get ready to go into town. So I watched a dvd and ate an entire packet of Pods and have had 4 cups of tea the entire afternoon and wondering what else there is to eat in the pantry.

Ohhhhh, does anyone have a cure for boredom?

Don't suggest going for a walk - I already did, after my dvd.

• Subscriber

sunday-morning 10am over here.... so don come over, cause would make your boring sunday XL! lol!

cure: do you have a pet? like a little dog or something, that would keep you busy!

see you!

• Subscriber

Well my sunday is going to be invaded by my parents soon (and just to let you knowit is 9:30 am here) itis going to be spent in the town centre then up in the park running and maybe we'll all play on the wii later.

But why do you need to d something - sometimes it is nice just to sit and daydream.

Or read? books/mags....

Drool over Bono on youtube .... I can spend hours doing that!

Clean out cupboards - mine always need doing!

Do a jigsaw....

Or have a nap!!!

cure: do you have a pet? like a little dog or something, that would keep you busy!

hehehe Barbara I need my own little Verdell. It is funny you mention a dog because yesterday a friend of mine was trying to convince me to get a dog but I am hesitant because I may be working shift hours soon, which isn't bad on the days I am off, but the days I am on shift I won't be home all day and it means my sister will have to look after the dog and she has already told me if I get any pets she won't have anything to do with it.

Thanks for the suggestions Zhivvy. I spent the afternoon planning my holidays at the end of the year. I will spend 3 days in Dublin and 4 days in Galway and not sure whether to do a European tour or to do my own thing.

• Subscriber

[quote name='voxxiegirl wrote:

barbara1']

hehehe Barbara I need my own little Verdell. It is funny you mention a dog because yesterday a friend of mine was trying to convince me to get a dog but I am hesitant because I may be working shift hours soon, which isn't bad on the days I am off, but the days I am on shift I won't be home all day and it means my sister will have to look after the dog and she has already told me if I get any pets she won't have anything to do with it.

Thanks for the suggestions Zhivvy. I spent the afternoon planning my holidays at the end of the year. I will spend 3 days in Dublin and 4 days in Galway and not sure whether to do a European tour or to do my own thing.

If you are coming all the way from the other side of the world you may as well visit as many places as possible whilst here - there are some great places to see in Europe and it wold be a pity to miss them.

When about at the endof the year will you be over?

I have a pet! which reminds me that i have to give him a shower

never suffer of sunday boredom here, usually weekends are busy for me, specially sunday, it's when i gotta get all set and done for the week.