Go you Aussies!!!

mick james

• Subscriber

Congratulations to Mark Webber for just winning the Monaco F1 Grand Prix!!! First Aussie to win the race in 51 years.

This Aussie boy is going to win the championship!

And if the Aussies can smash England in the 20/20 Cricket World Cup Final in about an hours time it's going to be heck of a night for Aussie Sport.

Mac, I love ya mate, but for the next four hours you are the enemy bruv!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
not a chance! COME ON ENGLAND! hehehe!
Mate did you see Hussey save the day against Pakistan the other night????

18 runs needed off the last over, and he bloody well smacked that ball out of the park. Again, and again!

60 runs off 24 balls.

Absolute genius.  The pub I was in exploded in joy!

I'm pumped for this one mate. I'm at work and we have it on the largest sports screen in Australia!!!

Bring it on!

• Subscriber
not a chance! COME ON ENGLAND! hehehe!
Mate did you see Hussey save the day against Pakistan the other night????

18 runs needed off the last over, and he bloody well smacked that ball out of the park. Again, and again!

60 runs off 24 balls.

Absolute genius.  The pub I was in exploded in joy!

I'm pumped for this one mate. I'm at work and we have it on the largest sports screen in Australia!!!

Bring it on!

• Subscriber

mate, KP is on form! thats all im saying!

im just glad to see an england team settled, know what they are doing, confident, powerful, united and playing not like every other team and going back to we are england, this is how we play our cricket!

if we lose today, oh well, at least in an ICC tournement, i have seen proof england can be a threat to anyone!

• Subscriber

im just glad to see an england team settled, know what they are doing, confident, powerful, united and playing not like every other team and going back to we are england, this is how we play our cricket!

if we lose today, oh well, at least in an ICC tournement, i have seen proof england can be a threat to anyone!

Mate you guys have a great team that's for sure.

And at the end of the day, what better match could you have tonight than Australia vs England?

Anyway, good luck, and fingers crossed for a very exciting game!

I love 20/20!

Where you watching the game?

We have a sizable crowd here already, and an impressive if somewhat scary looking bunch of Poms here too.

We had a huge crowd of Poms here last night for the FA Cup.  Then they all got pissed and thrown out :D

• Subscriber

Mate you guys have a great team that's for sure.

And at the end of the day, what better match could you have tonight than Australia vs England?

Anyway, good luck, and fingers crossed for a very exciting game!

I love 20/20!

Where you watching the game?

We have a sizable crowd here already, and an impressive if somewhat scary looking bunch of Poms here too.

We had a huge crowd of Poms here last night for the FA Cup.  Then they all got pissed and thrown out :D