A spicy "what-if" question

illumination70

• Subscriber
Tell him to throw away his list as he'll never do better than you, lol . . . . . . . . Bono X 5, good one!!!!
Awww thanks janette! happy.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

groupies dont yet understad what it means to respect yourself, so they dont

they let themselves get used and abused all with stars in their eyes

better to woman-up and be a real friend

so much better to be liked and respected

and not be regarded as a piece of uneeded trash to be thrown away, dont you agree?

friends are forever, so youll be invited to see them again...

you wont have to whore yourself to get the opportunity, youll be welcomed for who you are

I would never demean myself this way...besides bono would never allow it!

He would call ali and have her take me to a couseling center for self esteem inprovement

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

illumination70']  This "what-if" question is for the female U2 fans on this website.  My question is if you had a choice to be a groupie for your favorite band memeber or just a friend of the band which one would you choose.

If it were up to me, I would be a friend of the entire band because

1.  I'm not the groupie type

2.  I couldn't compete with Morleigh, Ali, Ann and Adam's girlfriend because they're beautiful.

3.  A friend obtains respect, a groupie rarely does (from what I've heard).

Enough about me, what would you do?

No questions for men? :(

I'll leave that up to any guy posters to dream-up LOL!!!

• Subscriber

Awe......come on........isnt' anyone gonna be slutty...and just say...YES,  I wanna be a groupie!! Sure!!or maybe just friends with benefits........wink.gif"> Isn 

LOL . . . Well, if you've ever read Zhivvy (and others) in the counting, lyrics, games, etc. threads, you've got your answer!!! Guess we went for straightforward honesty this time for a change roll.gif

• Subscriber

Awe......come on........isnt' anyone gonna be slutty...and just say...YES,  I wanna be a groupie!! Sure!!or maybe just friends with benefits........wink.gif"> Isn 

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifYES!!!  why the hell not, you only live once!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Awe......come on........isnt' anyone gonna be slutty...and just say...YES,  I wanna be a groupie!! Sure!!or maybe just friends with benefits........
wink.gif"> Isn

LOL . . . Well, if you've ever read Zhivvy (and others) in the counting, lyrics, games, etc. threads, you've got your answer!!! Guess we went for straightforward honesty this time for a change roll.gif

So basically me in every single thread in the Zoo given half a chance! laugh.gif

I would do it given half the chance but if it was a choice between a long friendship or a night of hot sweaty passion - I would cry as I gave up that night (because it would be amazing!!) and go for friendship. But if it was a night having a chat in a pub or a night of debauchery and never to see him again after either choice I would go for option B!