A spicy "what-if" question

illumination70

• Subscriber

Being a groupie is not a very good thing, you lose the respect from the others and often from yourself and after all the odds to see the person again seems to be really scarce, no, definitely I won't like being a groupie, even if it gives me the benefit of a night with the hottest man in the world, I would prefer being his friend, even if I had to restrain myself.

But I would never say no if the question were about being the lover or the girlfriend, that's quite a different thing, affection required on both sides and being both at the same level, of course.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Awe......come on........isnt' anyone gonna be slutty...and just say...YES,  I wanna be a groupie!! Sure!!or maybe just friends with benefits........
wink.gif"> Isn

LOL . . . Well, if you've ever read Zhivvy (and others) in the counting, lyrics, games, etc. threads, you've got your answer!!! Guess we went for straightforward honesty this time for a change roll.gif

No, stop with the straightforward honesty!! That's boring!! Lie....just lie...amuse youself..then you'll amuse others! ; )

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Awe......come on........isnt' anyone gonna be slutty...and just say...YES,  I wanna be a groupie!! Sure!!or maybe just friends with benefits........
wink.gif"> Isn

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifYES!!!  why the hell not, you only live once!

Alright..........finally..........happy.gif Okay......here goes...

With Bono.......(there is no Ali and no kids..lol..)on the green grass in a field of flowers..

With Edge....(there is no Morleigh..and there never was)....so......Edge with some nice "quality" tequilla!

With Adam........at a nightclub..dancing.

With Larry......joyriding with him in his Harley...

Yes, I know I'm not getting any respect!! Btw...where's Badgirl.....I could use her here, in this thread, right now, at this moment in time. lol

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman']

wink.gif"> Isn

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

YES!!!  why the hell not, you only live once!

With Bono.......(there is no Ali and no kids..lol..)on the green grass in a field of flowers..

With Edge....(there is no Morleigh..and there never was)....so......Edge with some nice "quality" tequilla!

Yes, I know I'm not getting any respect!! Btw...where's Badgirl.....I could use her here, in this thread, right now, at this moment in time. lol

Think we need to go and find her lol!!laugh.gif

Not too sure about the others - never really looked much further than the hot singer!

And in a field - you may get caught!tongue.gif imagine the pics in the national enquirer!

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman']

wink.gif"> Isn

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

YES!!!  why the hell not, you only live once!

That's just perfect! Sod respect! laugh.gif With Larry I'd have to wear some leather otk boots on his Harley (it's only practical!) & we'd be going in the direction of a field of green grass and flowers....with some tequilla!roll.gif

• Subscriber

Often had thoughts of me and Bono (bet you're all surprised at that!) anywhere would do really! lol! But it would be hot, it would be sweaty and it would be unrepeatable on this thread! But my dirty mind is working overtime right now!

• Subscriber

Oh......I think all of U2 are equally hot. Not on their appearances only, but the way they carry themselves and their coolness. And in my world there are no papparazi and no national enquirer, so.. no chances of getting caught!! Okay...I need to wake up now!!! Sorry illum, you probably meant this serious and I took it somewhere else....I'll go now. happy.gif

Oh......I think all of U2 are equally hot. Not on their appearances only, but the way they carry themselves and their coolness. And in my world there are no papparazi and no national enquirer, so.. no chances of getting caught!! Okay...I need to wake up now!!! Sorry illum, you probably meant this serious and I took it somewhere else....I'll go now. happy.gif 
  Agreed. And I'm with Team G! ;)