A spicy "what-if" question

illumination70

• Subscriber

[quote name='Floridita727 wrote:

U2LAWoman'] Oh......I think all of U2 are equally hot. Not on their appearances only, but the way they carry themselves and their coolness. And in my world there are no papparazi and no national enquirer, so.. no chances of getting caught!! Okay...I need to wake up now!!! Sorry illum, you probably meant this serious and I took it somewhere else....I'll go now.
happy.gif

Agreed. And I'm with Team G! ;)

Cool...!!  smile.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I have always wanted to just sit down and chat with them, have a few drinks or some herb. Just totally relaxed and casual and friendly. I might have a problem with not drooling all over the damn place though! LOL

• Subscriber

didnt know it had to involve sex and selling your body eek.gif... i was gonna answer groupie! thought they were just the fans who followed their idol everywhere!!lol!

but serious now, groupie (either 2 interpretations) not for me, i wouldnt wanna follow them around cause i want a life of my own. having sex with someone just cause they're celebrity isnt my dada.... sleeping around is no good to me, i need my own man, whom i don have to share and who's home with me at nites ...

and yes i dream too... cant deny that watching a concert-dvd whilst 'you know what' slightly turns me on (yes we sometimes do that, their music is an upper too.... embarassed.gif...oops, too much info??)

ps watch out making 'field-trips' la woman... you CAN get caught and not just by paparazzi... believe me...i know...

I learned to ride this week end...I sat on this really large "Hog", and learned to release the clutch and turn the throttle....the bike made feel sit up high like on a throne and i felt so powwerful as I felt the roaring thunder between my thighs and under my seat...

no wonder larry loves them!

FYI-the urban legend that the vibrations give a woman an orgasm, I discovered, are not at all a myth...

I got one, indeed, and I fel so incredibly sexual on that motorcycle

I recommend learning to ride to any woman...its very empowering!!!

IMG_2150.jpg

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

caz63']too true,just hitting the open road and not knowing where your going to end up,it,s great!!!!!!!!!

maybe in the grass in a nice field of flowers...blue_butterfly.gif

that sounds like a good pit stop...stretch out and lay down for a while, looking up at the beautiful blue sky....