A spicy "what-if" question

illumination70

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
didnt know it had to involve sex and selling your body eek.gif... i was gonna answer groupie! thought they were just the fans who followed their idol everywhere!!lol!

but serious now, groupie (either 2 interpretations) not for me, i wouldnt wanna follow them around cause i want a life of my own. having sex with someone just cause they're celebrity isnt my dada.... sleeping around is no good to me, i need my own man, whom i don have to share and who's home with me at nites ...

and yes i dream too... cant deny that watching a concert-dvd whilst 'you know what' slightly turns me on (yes we sometimes do that, their music is an upper too.... embarassed.gif...oops, too much info??)

ps watch out making 'field-trips' la woman... you CAN get caught and not just by paparazzi... believe me...i know...

okay, i decided to be very honest this time, no more masks....

can i just ask this to be sure:

groupie= sex?? are you sure?? WOW!! what a nice surprise!! if only i'd known this sooner.... since b-man just got back-surgery and has to take things easy... i guess it wont be happening this tour frown.gif bummer....

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']

ps watch out making 'field-trips' la woman... you CAN get caught and not just by paparazzi... believe me...i know...

oh really barbara..... please tell.........maybe it will teach some of us groupies a moral lesson.....laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']

oh really barbara..... please tell.........maybe it will teach some of us groupies a moral lesson.....laugh.gif

okay, not goin into details.... just picture yourself: 17 year-old me, 19 year-old love, the backseat of his car, a field.... and a farmer on his tractor..embarassed.gif

yep! thats what happened.....embarassed.gif

• Subscriber

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']

oh really barbara..... please tell.........maybe it will teach some of us groupies a moral lesson.....
laugh.gif

okay, not goin into details.... just picture yourself: 17 year-old me, 19 year-old love, the backseat of his car, a field.... and a farmer on his tractor..embarassed.gif

yep! thats what happened.....embarassed.gif

Oh no you poor girl!

• Subscriber

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']

oh really barbara..... please tell.........maybe it will teach some of us groupies a moral lesson.....
laugh.gif

yep! thats what happened.....embarassed.gifAh well.........at least you two made his day!! laugh.gif 

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']

laugh.gif

okay, not goin into details.... just picture yourself: 17 year-old me, 19 year-old love, the backseat of his car, a field.... and a farmer on his tractor..
embarassed.gif

yep! thats what happened.....
embarassed.gifAh well.........at least you two made his day!! laugh.gif 

yeah...well, i do sometimes imagine him goin home to tell this story!lol! but being 17 i was so afraid! i was convinced he some how would tell it to some one who would make the connection with my loves red renault R5..... but now its very funny when i think of it!

• Subscriber

I read this thread had a laugh and have to say I grew up hating groupies as watching girls chase after my Dad in the band, and issue of respect was important to me . But unfortunately they say most girls marry their dads so to speak and i found myself answering the thread question like this..

I would want to be a good close trusting friend of Bono's because of his compassionate nature but of coarse with the thought of best friend with benefits,which puts me in the low grade disrespectful class as groupie which i never wanted to be , funny that huh, never imagine so in my youth though..bored.gif