General Admission tips

pamg

We have General Admission Tickets for the June 6th Show and would love some tips ...i.e., how early should we arrive, what is the waiting line like?   Once we are inside, is it easy to go to the restroom and return to your standing spot?

Any of your experiences in this would be helpful!

Joe's guide is great...Also, I believe Angel Stadium's parking lot opens at 6 AM and parking cost 25.00 for the concert. Please double check with Angel Stadium or call....you can get their info off of www.mlb.com

Have fun and enjoy....

• Subscriber

Yes, Angel Stadium opens at 6am, parking is $25. That is what the Angel Stadium people told me through e-mail.

• Subscriber

We were in line sometime after 4 am for the Rose Bowl, lol . . . . . had not planned on it, but both my husband and I were awake (in truth, I sort of woke him because I was too excited to sleep any longer), so we drove to the parking lot. One of the security guys drove us around the stadium on his golf cart looking for where the line was to start . . . didn't see as it was too dark, so sat around the parking lot until others started arriving. Got in line as #17 and I do believe that I was the very first in GA to enter, lol. Did not feel the least bit tired until way after the concert ended . . . . then saw myself in a mirror and freaked out 'cause I definitely looked very tired!!!

It seems like there is a lot of room to start a line....the parking lot is huge and right there....

The GA line-up shouldn't be a problem....Night one will have an early start, and I see night 2 maybe a later one....

Good luck...

I actually enjoy the lining up! You always end up meeting random people and having a good time. I went alone to my very first U2 show and met a bunch of people in the queue and when we all got into the Red Zone. I lined up at 3 when the doors opened at 5 but I had Red Zone tickets so the line wasn't as bad as GA (where people had started lining up the night before).

Please help us get into GA or better in Miami! We are U2 fanatics. My friend Eve put up first photos and videos of Tampa show which was incredible! WE NEED TO HIT MIAMI! WE ARE GOING TO DRIVE!! WE WOULD FEEL BETTER WITH SOME TICKETS IN HAND! I just survived a near fatal truck accident. If you are strong of stomach I feel email you photo of truck I survived in. Please help me get into this show. I almost died and now know that every moment in life is so very precious. I always did but never to this extent. My best friend and I just wants to get into this show as we can make a drive down to Miami. For me it is very important. I had a bad head injury and hope that it does not interfere with my life any more. Going to this show, just having tickets will help start my healing. I went to a record show and bought some very rare pressings of Boy and other U2 shows from other countries. I love records LPs and buy them as many as possible of U2. Please email me if you have 1) TICKETS TO MIAMI 2) Rare records and concert posters of U2. Evie and I got a copy of U23D poster from movie guys. They were very nice back when this show was out. If you would like to see my collection of backstage passes and posters I will post them on my page soon. I have to work now. Not enough time. If you want please email me at lookingdano@yahoo.com just knowing that nice people are everywhere helps heal me. I have a copy of Tampa show on audio, what a great show. Eve and I have been to every show since 2001, and before. I was at RFK in 1992 for both shows. I met my sweetheart at one of those shows. She was great, she was my best friend and carried my baby for just a little while. I am so hurt she did not let me have my baby, this happened on MY BIRTHDAY in Washington DC where I came into this world at a Grateful Dead show in 1994! Her name is Celeste and she now lives in New Hampshire. If you know her tell her that Dan from Maryland still loves her as well. We need those tickets so we can find more people to love. Eve and I met Bono and Edge at Tampa in 2001, I spoke with Bono about 9/11. He was sad that George Harrison had died. Told me that no promises on setlist except for a for sure tribute to George Harrison. George was great! The quiet Beatle. I miss him everyday, like Ringo says about John. He said that he missed him everyday and started to cry. Paul McCartney IM'ed me while waiting for a flight on Yahoo, he said the same thing about George. Said he missed him everyday. That he would never get over it. Bono you are my age exactly, born in 1960, this was the world's largest batch and almost last of the Baby Boomers. Bono we love you but please sing and stay out of politics. Do what God intended for you to do. SING! Play guitar and write beautiful songs. I know if I had met you in 1978 we would have jammed as I play guitar and know Paul Reed Smith, I had a special hand made PRS back when you could still get them. He was a friend of mine in Annapolis, MD. Just ask him about "Danny from Charlies West Side Nightclub" in Annapolis. Paul is still selling guitars. Edge you don't need a PRS, you got the worlds best Gibson Explorer. Love from Tampa, Florida, remember you got tix email me at lookingdano@yahoo.com anything! Please miracle us! If not sell us very good seats. Because of my head I need to stay out of hot sun all day. Please help us, lookingdano@yahoo.com

- Luv Dano

- Dano