Willie lets a few things slip in Q this month

agt

• Subscriber

Though I would post this here as it's own thread, as it's a good piece of news to discuss.

Good artical in Q from Willie Williams. Glastonbury's goner be a one off Specail according to Willie and the Pig is goner be unleased whatever that means!!!!

Also Willie has dropped some hints about the new album..................Sweet

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

what he forgot is there won't have tv screens at glastonbury ..

there are 2 screens on the pyramid stage either side. so there will be tv screens.

as with the screen or what screen that u2 will use behind them as a backdrop remains to be seen. how do you know there wont be a tv screen for u2's performance?

anyway you dont need a screen, you just need good lighting and a good performance to make glasto happen.........

• Subscriber

I read on @u2 news that the designer of Even Better Than The Real Thing video footage I think from Zoo TV tour has been asked to bring the material up to date for use in the bands Glastonbury set, so screens with definately be apart of it.

• Subscriber

I read on @u2 news that the designer of Even Better Than The Real Thing video footage I think from Zoo TV tour has been asked to bring the material up to date for use in the bands Glastonbury set, so screens with definately be apart of it.

yeah even if its like either a big screen to use as a backdrop to fit the stage, could be like vertigo size screen? or 4-5 screens like zootv indoor shows.

either way i can see screens at the u2 performace because of the even better than the real thing news/gossip!