It's a beautiful day here how is it where you are?

Anjana

• Subscriber

I am more than pleased to share our sun since we normally have much more than we can use . . . . . . loaning it out to you during the remainder of spring and summer (how'll that do you???)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

janette - you are so nice to us all - we are enjoying some extra sun which we don't normally get this time of year.

• Subscriber

oooooh . . . maybe that's where our clouds went? Didn't mean to send them back to you! (quickly orders that more sun be sent to you)

I live in Canada, the weather today is so perfect, it is 28 degrees C. Kind of stuck in a moment, and that is a good thing. It's time to start planting and buying flowers, always fun. "Staring at the sun" is one of my favorite U2 songs.

• Subscriber

Il y a beaucoup de soleil en les Etats Unis cette moment - mais aussie en angleterre! Il fait beau aujord hui encore. Le soleil pout tout les semaine est tres etrange mais tres bien! J'adore l'ete!

• Subscriber

Il y a beaucoup de soleil en les Etats Unis cette moment - mais aussie en angleterre! Il fait beau aujord hui encore. Le soleil pout tout les semaine est tres etrange mais tres bien! J'adore l'ete!

errrr ditto to the bits I understand.  Tres beautiful here too after a cloudy start mais maintenant il c'est chaud (? that's the best I can do!))

Archived