It's a beautiful day here how is it where you are?

Anjana

• Subscriber

Another day of sun!! tried to run this afternoon - only mananged just over a mile as just too hot to run - will make up for it tomorrow though and catch up on missing miles

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']another beautiful, sunny and warm day! when my colleague picked me up at 6.30am (yes i admit, didnt took the bike today, but i did yesterday!) it was hot enough to leave the house without a jacket, just wearing t-shirt!

What just a t-shirt? No underwear? No trousers? Are you allowed to go to work dressed like that?

eek.gif euh.... not what i meanted! lol!!  maybe if it was a long-shirt.... would be kinky, wouldnt it?

• Subscriber

Sorry to hear that you've had crappy weather - I'm sure that's what we'll be having here in England again as normal! lol!

And barbara - are you sure that your patients could cope with you benig so kinky?

• Subscriber

Soon it will be hotter than hell here and I will be complaining its too damn hot!!! LOL I actually enjoy the rain, I guess I wouldn't live on the wet west coast of Canada if I didn't. Besides there are lots of things to do inside on a rainy day :)

• Subscriber

temperature is rising, the fever white hot.....

lol! better not try that....

and sorry for your bad weather too, patti.... but enjoy the things you cn do inside on a rainy day....wink.gif

• Subscriber
here... it's sunny, windy, fresh and I'm having a really bad allergies.

sick & working like a good 16th century slave, or else a graphic designer lol!

Hope you allergies get better!  Mine were bad last week when the weather was nice.  The joys of Spring!

Archived