So if you had to take the band out to dinner, where would you take them?

BulletTheRedSky

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I like Xtra's idea, can't beat that! Plan B would be an authentic Moroccan place where the food and atmosphere was hot and spicy, eat with your hands, music, sit on the floor and lounge with a lot of alcohol and merriment

• Subscriber

I'd be the same as Spicy - I'd cook them dinner, and cook them whatever they liked (as long as it isn't lamb - can't stand the smell of the stuff!!!)

We could eat in the garden (as I have booked nice warm evening) have a good chat and enjoy the fine red wine (in huge amounts) that Mr Bono brought with him.

• Subscriber

i really thought bout inviting them at our 'humble' place too! i can make a meal, no lack of wine either...(ask zhivvy! just don believe her when she shows you pics of our house... its not ours if there are goats, pigs or carriages in the backyard!lol!) but i would prepare lamb, cause its my favourite! and my love's too...

• Subscriber

I would take the band to my parents house so they could have awesome home grown down home cooking from my family and I would encourage the band to sing "Amazing Grace" and "White As Snow" for my ill house bound dad. They might get a kick out of peddling the player piano and discussing their old Irish roots.roll.gif

[quote name='BulletTheRedSky wrote:

illumination70']  Francisco's at Commelini's, an Italian Restaurant located in North Spokane which was once a speakeasy in it's early days.  Here's a link:

Looks pretty legit! for what I mentioned go here http://www.centuryhospitality.com/ and click on Lux.

Wow, Lux looks like a great place awesome especially the Happy Hour!!!   If the band is in a casual mood, I would take them to Tac Del-Mar.

Link: http://www.tacodelmar.com/