Just Been to the Cinema...

BulletTheRedSky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The last thing I went to the cinema to see was 'A Christmas Carol' in 3D. Not a bad film, but bits of it scared my daughter half to death!!!

Sex And The City 2 next Friday - can't wait!

Oh it was terrible. And DO NOT let your kids see it. There's plenty of sex jokes and some parts are relatively bloody. Though it certainly isn't suitable for human consumption either... boring, way too long, too much crap crammed in. It's almost Transformers 2 of this year.

The last thing I went to the cinema to see was 'A Christmas Carol' in 3D. Not a bad film, but bits of it scared my daughter half to death!!!

Sex And The City 2 next Friday - can't wait!

Yeah I wanna see CC. My girlfriend saw it and she said the same thing that it was scary in some places. Had the same reaction with Zemeckis' previous film Beowulf- some parts made me jump out of my seat!

Shrek 4 coming up then possibly Get Him to the Greek.

• Subscriber

I haven't been to a movie since Christmas. I'm kinda bummed about Robin Hood . . . my kids wanted to see it as well, but I did think they may be too young still. I'll have to read a few more reviews, but it may be one to wait for the DVD instead. I will probably see Sex and the City 2 and we have Shrek 4 on our list. I'm wondering about Sherlock Holmes . . . anyone going to see it?

• Subscriber
I haven't been to a movie since Christmas. I'm kinda bummed about Robin Hood . . . my kids wanted to see it as well, but I did think they may be too young still. I'll have to read a few more reviews, but it may be one to wait for the DVD instead. I will probably see Sex and the City 2 and we have Shrek 4 on our list. I'm wondering about Sherlock Holmes . . . anyone going to see it?
Sherlock Holmes has just come out on DVD over here. not seen it myself but everyone I know who's seen it said it is great.

• Subscriber

I've just seen an advert . . . didn't even notice if it was for the cinema or dvd, but thought it was for cinema. Hmmmm, was it realised in England first and now it's our turn?