Just Been to the Cinema...

BulletTheRedSky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Shrek 4. Better than 3, not as good as 1 but better than 2 and 3. Very good 4/5
Mmm..wasn't too sure about Shrek 4. I was gonna go see it because I was bored today, but didn't. Are you going to see the new Karate Kid. Not sure if I should. It would be like going to see a remake of the Back To The Future movies! God, hope that never happens.

• Subscriber

Was dying for Robin Hood, I love the story, but everyone I know who has seen it said its not worth. Think I will wait til its on DVD. Last movie I saw in the cinema was "New Moon" and the next one I see will be "Eclipse". I do want to see Karate Kid, I love Jackie Chan. I promised my niece we would see Toy Story this summer. She is 16 and she remembers when she was 5 and I took her to see Toy Story 2, so she said we just gotta go.

Last few movies I have seen are all kid ones, How To Train Your Dragon and Astro Boy - watching them over and over and over again, lol.

• Subscriber
Robin Hood isn't that bad. But you will be dissapointed if you want to see Robin in hoods, stealing money and dealing it to the poor. It's more about how he became Robin Hood...

That sounds good to me!  I often like movies that other people don't anyway. Thanks

I want to see Robin Hood - I hear Russell Crowe has a six-pack in it.

Not that I have the hots for Russell Crowe... not that I don't either, but if he can do it, then it gives me some hope I too can work on a six-pack.

I know it is so superficial reasons to want to see a movie...but I am inspired to get into shape after hearing if he can do it, then I can.

So must check out his six-pack.

LOL

I'm taking a girlfriend of mine, we can both have a bit of a laugh about my stupid little ambitions.

The last movie I saw was on pay-tv, it was called Defiance. This was a good movie. Long, but good. It is a true story based on the Bielski brothers during world war 2 they founded a refuge for the Jewish...by the end of the war there were 1200 and they developed a community in the forest for almost 2 years. It is a heavy movie to watch, but good. The two eldest are still alive today.

I also saw the movie A Burning Plain. It was a good movie.

I am booking my tickets to see Sex and The City. I love this series. I am really wanting to know what happens when she bumps into her ex. She should have stayed with him - he was good to her, charming sweet, everything a woman could want....and he was good to her. Big stood her up on her wedding for crying out loud...what the hell is wrong with this woman???? Is it love????

Did anyone else think it was bloody stupid that she still married Big in the end? I don't want to hear the excuses that he didn't want a big wedding and that is why he couldn't go through with it.

Does Big really love her??

Can't stand Big!! I love Chris Noth...and who knows, maybe if I was Carrie, I'd be blinded by his hot looks too... but I just can't understand what the big deal about Big is????

I want to see Robin Hood - I hear Russell Crowe has a six-pack in it.

Not that I have the hots for Russell Crowe... not that I don't either, but if he can do it, then it gives me some hope I too can work on a six-pack.

I know it is so superficial reasons to want to see a movie...but I am inspired to get into shape after hearing if he can do it, then I can.

So must check out his six-pack.

LOL

I'm taking a girlfriend of mine, we can both have a bit of a laugh about my stupid little ambitions.

The last movie I saw was on pay-tv, it was called Defiance. This was a good movie. Long, but good. It is a true story based on the Bielski brothers during world war 2 they founded a refuge for the Jewish...by the end of the war there were 1200 and they developed a community in the forest for almost 2 years. It is a heavy movie to watch, but good. The two eldest are still alive today.

I also saw the movie A Burning Plain. It was a good movie.

I am booking my tickets to see Sex and The City. I love this series. I am really wanting to know what happens when she bumps into her ex. She should have stayed with him - he was good to her, charming sweet, everything a woman could want....and he was good to her. Big stood her up on her wedding for crying out loud...what the hell is wrong with this woman???? Is it love????

Did anyone else think it was bloody stupid that she still married Big in the end? I don't want to hear the excuses that he didn't want a big wedding and that is why he couldn't go through with it.

Does Big really love her??

Can't stand Big!! I love Chris Noth...and who knows, maybe if I was Carrie, I'd be blinded by his hot looks too... but I just can't understand what the big deal about Big is????

Seriously, I doubt that Robin Hood will do anything but just plain annoy you.

Seen Defiance. Was a class flick.

LOL, you girls and your Sex And The City.

• Subscriber

Robin Hood will be a DVD watch, I can leave back and forth while my son watches it.

Iron Man 2 - THE BEST - 10 year old son pretends he is Iron Man going into space.

Now.......you would have to hit me on the head untill I am Unconscious in order to get me into a theatre that is showing the new Shrek Movie.

*holds head and cringes