Just Been to the Cinema...

BulletTheRedSky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Prince of Persia 0/5.
Mayble I'll download it on a Sunday evening when there's nothing better to do. Just by the trailer alone it seemes c**p.

The two movies I'm actually looking forward are Tron: Legacy and Inception. Oh, make it three - Harry Potter #7.1

• Subscriber

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Went to see Shrek! 
thumbsup.gif

How was it???  Can't wait to see it.  Has had bad reviews, but I don't care I love Shrek!!!!

Well.........I won't ruin it, but I liked the first one. The second and third, not so much. I thought it was amusing and funny and I really like the expressions on the character's faces..and the story to it. Very simple and sweet story about the life of Shrek and Fiona.

I saw Robin Hood yesterday.

Am I the only person here who actually liked it? I'd give it 9/10

It is completely different to all the other Robin Hood movies...It is sort of a prequel. I really liked it.

To each his own. I thought it was a load of shit. And I know its a prequel, but the way they do it, it's like how Batman Begins would have ended if it ended with Bruce sliding down the batpole for the first time. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='BulletTheRedSky wrote:

ceallach67']

~Kick Ass- Not so good, too violent.  2/5

Interesting... I LOVED Kickass.

You know, I thought the storyline was great. I loved the new superheroes and all the antics that came with it. I thought Nicholas Cage was entertaining in it. The part that really overshadowed that and turned me off was his young daughter (what was she about 11, maybe 12?) slicing and dicing people as well as dropping the F-bomb and much worse language wise.  The scene at the end where the gangster was punching her in the face, kicking her and just beating her within an inch of her life was more than I could take to watch. That alone was what took away from the movie for me.