~Kick Ass- Not so good, too violent.  2/5

~Losers- A lot of fun. Very entertaining  4/5

I liked How To Train Your Dragon too.. 5/5

Robin Hood - 2.5/5

Iron Man II - 5/5

Oceans - 5/5

Furry Vengence 2/5

Last Song 4/5

Wasn't How To Train Your Dragon a great movie? Truly enjoyed that one.  So, Furry Vengeance wasn't good, huh?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

'Tooth Fairy' this morning with my daughter and her friend (6 and 7) they loved it - and as cheesy kids films goes it wasn't that bad, but not my first choice fo movie.

Tomorrow night slipping on the heels and off to see SATC 2 - really looking forwards to seeing that

Last couple movies i've seen:

How To Train Your Dragon 5/5 LOVED this movie!!!

Dogdeball 4/5 (I know this movie came out a long time ago but i just watched it :))

MacGruber 5/5 Many people hate this movie but I loved it! I do love really stupid humour though... And i'm a bit biased because i've met the director and stars of the film :)

• Subscriber

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

U2LAWoman
wrote:

ceallach67
']

Last three movies I've seen:

~How To Train Your Dragon- Excellent! 5/5

~Kick Ass- Not so good, too violent.  2/5

~Losers- A lot of fun. Very entertaining  4/5

I liked How To Train Your Dragon too.. 5/5

Robin Hood - 2.5/5

Iron Man II - 5/5

Oceans - 5/5

Furry Vengence 2/5

Last Song 4/5

Wasn't How To Train Your Dragon a great movie? Truly enjoyed that one.  So, Furry Vengeance wasn't good, huh?I think your kids might like it! They probably don't care about the actual storyline. Which I thought needed more work and it was a little on the cheesy side. However, kids will like the silly animal scenes. I just thought Brendan Frazier's character needed more work, I was expecting more funny from him. Remember George of the Jungle!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
Toy Story 3 is on our list too, although probably not tomorrow. Has anyone seen Sex and the City 2? Is it any good?
Went to see SATC 2 the other week. Not as good as the first movie but still so much fun a chick flick to perfection! Went with my friend - all dressed up for it of course - with the killer heels too (don't tell but flip flops in the bag to walk home). The first 20 mins are hilarious. The only thing I would say is that in some of the scenes the dresser needed to be shot with some of the truely awful outfits - especially Miranda's!