What no beer thread?

• Subscriber
Dont come in much but thought I 'd get my ole buddies to drink a wine or beer and talk about whats happening whilsts im away.

oh here..269165836_2fc662d358.jpg?v=0325.jpg&tags=i like these.. enjoy ..till next time ;o)

Thanks 123!! I'll have a Bud Light tomorrow night to end the work week! Nice to see you in here. Not much beer drinking since you've been gone...well.....yes beer drinking...but no actual confessions posted! Hope you're okay..see you next time...smokin.gif
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

But they're just so darn cute! But it does sound like you're doing your duty as a good Aussie citizen to try and keep the population in check. Wouldn't want them hopping around the major cities, kicking citizens who get in their way, etc.

Thanks for the recipe...sounds like you know your way around the kitchen! How often do you enjoy the culinary goodness that is kangaroo? It sounds like they're pretty healthy...but it must be hell to find a pot where you can braise a whole one! lol

I don't drink that often, but the next time I do I might try and seek out some Coopers...I live in NYC so there's probably a specialty shop somewhere that has it.

By the way...You asked if I thought you were sick for eating kangaroo...I don't think so...but I'm bat shit crazy myself! lol

I'll cook kangaroo about once a month. Wifey's not to keen - not because they're cute, she's just not a huge fan of rare meat.

We found Coopers at a few bars when holidaying in NYC, here's some places you can find it!

http://www.beermenus.com/breweries/coopers-brewery

• Subscriber

But they're just so darn cute! But it does sound like you're doing your duty as a good Aussie citizen to try and keep the population in check. Wouldn't want them hopping around the major cities, kicking citizens who get in their way, etc.

Thanks for the recipe...sounds like you know your way around the kitchen! How often do you enjoy the culinary goodness that is kangaroo? It sounds like they're pretty healthy...but it must be hell to find a pot where you can braise a whole one! lol

I don't drink that often, but the next time I do I might try and seek out some Coopers...I live in NYC so there's probably a specialty shop somewhere that has it.

By the way...You asked if I thought you were sick for eating kangaroo...I don't think so...but I'm bat shit crazy myself! lol

I'll cook kangaroo about once a month. Wifey's not to keen - not because they're cute, she's just not a huge fan of rare meat.

We found Coopers at a few bars when holidaying in NYC, here's some places you can find it!

• Subscriber

Loads of them on the golf course where I play Mick, every so often they re-locate some. Wonder what the Tiger Snakes there taste like?

Maybe chuck the baby (about 8 inch) Tiger I saw a couple of weeks ago (yeah in May) into the bottom of a nice pint of Coopers Draft, he'd probably have got lost in the sediment

• Subscriber

[quote name=toddv]For those who like Stella....This is the way to enjoy it....(tough in a busy Bar/Pub/Tavern) though....

ENJOY:

if you guys like stella; please try some other belgian beer !! cause cording to my love (i'm not a beer drinker, only like the Kriek) stella is NOT the best beer by far.....

if you find it try; tauro (by jupiler), and the more 'heavy' ones : grimbergen- optimo bruno, for ex-, hoegaarden -the white- , leffe and many others!!

CHEERS!

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

dreamingoutloud11']But they're just so darn cute! But it does sound like you're doing your duty as a good Aussie citizen to try and keep the population in check. Wouldn't want them hopping around the major cities, kicking citizens who get in their way, etc.

i like kangaroo! i'll come over next time, mick! happy.gif..... euhh.eyes.gif..wait a minute...australia, hey? mhhhhh.... maybe one day.....frown.gif

• Subscriber
Loads of them on the golf course where I play Mick, every so often they re-locate some. Wonder what the Tiger Snakes there taste like?

Maybe chuck the baby (about 8 inch) Tiger I saw a couple of weeks ago (yeah in May) into the bottom of a nice pint of Coopers Draft, he'd probably have got lost in the sediment

lol.

The sediment's the best bit.

You've gotta roll the bottle first!

• Subscriber

lol.

The sediment's the best bit.

You've gotta roll the bottle first!

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

dreamingoutloud11']But they're just so darn cute! But it does sound like you're doing your duty as a good Aussie citizen to try and keep the population in check. Wouldn't want them hopping around the major cities, kicking citizens who get in their way, etc.

When you have your monthly kangaroo feast does your wife join you, even though she's not too keen? Couldn't you cook her's a bit more well done...or would that really spoil the flavor? This is all pretty interesting to me!

Thanks for the tip on where to get the beer. I'll give them a call and see if they still stock it.

Let's raise a beer and have a toast to poor Bono, who's recovering. Hopefully he's not in too much pain...