What no beer thread?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Well its pouring down with rain here in Australia so theres nothing better to do than to have a beer listen to u2 ;o) and send warm wishes to the Bman for a quick recovery..ILU

• Subscriber
Well its pouring down with rain here in Australia so theres nothing better to do than to have a beer listen to u2 ;o) and send warm wishes to the Bman for a quick recovery..ILU
after mick's mention of coopers i bought a green, yellow and red one last night and they were the best aussie beers i can remember. better than tonights carlsberg.

bman better get his arse into gear or i lose too much money.

• Subscriber

Off out to the pub again in a bit - 2 nights in a row - going to sit in the beer garden with a big pint of chilled traditional cider and then may have another one after that!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy']Off out to the pub again in a bit - 2 nights in a row - going to sit in the beer garden with a big pint of chilled traditional cider and then may have another one after that!!!

Enjoy Zhiv!  Cheers!

Will have one for you!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy']Off out to the pub again in a bit - 2 nights in a row - going to sit in the beer garden with a big pint of chilled traditional cider and then may have another one after that!!!

Enjoy Zhiv!  Cheers!

Will have one for you!

Please do! yay.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Dominic & Jill wrote:

123love']Well its pouring down with rain here in Australia so theres nothing better to do than to have a beer listen to u2 ;o) and send warm wishes to the Bman for a quick recovery..ILU

after mick's mention of coopers i bought a green, yellow and red one last night and they were the best aussie beers i can remember. better than tonights carlsberg.

bman better get his arse into gear or i lose too much money. ha ha!

Nice one mate.

I've just finished work and am enjoying a red one now.

The green is the all-rounder, great for a summer's day at the local beer garden.

The red one is similar, but with a bit more flavour and bite. Wifey who's not a big beer drinker likes to steal sips of this one.

And I treat myslef to longneck bottle of the yellow one - the stout, once a week. That one put's hair on your chest! Hint's of coffee and vegemite laugh.gif

If our favourite Irish half pint got about ten of these into him, his back would feel just fine!

1567278.7be4743e.1024.jpg

Get well Bono, plenty of stout for what ales you mate.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Dominic & Jill wrote:

123love']Well its pouring down with rain here in Australia so theres nothing better to do than to have a beer listen to u2 ;o) and send warm wishes to the Bman for a quick recovery..ILU

bman better get his arse into gear or i lose too much money. ha ha!

Nice one mate.

I've just finished work and am enjoying a red one now.

The green is the all-rounder, great for a summer's day at the local beer garden.

The red one is similar, but with a bit more flavour and bite. Wifey who's not a big beer drinker likes to steal sips of this one.

And I treat myslef to longneck bottle of the yellow one - the stout, once a week. That one put's hair on your chest! Hint's of coffee and vegemite laugh.gif

If our favourite Irish half pint got about ten of these into him, his back would feel just fine!

1567278.7be4743e.1024.jpg

Get well Bono, plenty of stout for what ales you mate.

• Subscriber

As a purely unselfish act - I went out tonight and had one or too many pints of good old Somerset Cloudy Cider to toast the Bman back to good health!
045.jpg