What no beer thread?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Oh man . . . Bono, you've got to visit the no smoking thread for inspiration ")))
maybe he should!

(*says Zhivvy guiltily who can do ok during the week but succumbs when beer has been drunk!*)

• Subscriber
well, that could be looked upon as progress perhaps?

That's how i am seeing it - from a good 10+ a day to about 2-5 depending on the day and stress levels. And in my defence bono had one and offered one of his to me!

• Subscriber

I've never smoked a day in my life and even I would have trouble denying a gift from Bono!!!! You are most definitely excused from any guilt over that!!

• Subscriber
I've never smoked a day in my life and even I would have trouble denying a gift from Bono!!!! You are most definitely excused from any guilt over that!!

Thank you for excusing me!!! And to be honest I would accept most things that he offered me lol!

And love you idea - I think we should start a Bono bag thread!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']I've never smoked a day in my life and even I would have trouble denying a gift from Bono!!!! You are most definitely excused from any guilt over that!!

Thank you for excusing me!!! And to be honest I would accept most things that he offered me lol!

Haha...good idea..but what else does Bono do besides smoke and drink!! roll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']I've never smoked a day in my life and even I would have trouble denying a gift from Bono!!!! You are most definitely excused from any guilt over that!!

Haha...good idea..but what else does Bono do besides smoke and drink!! roll.gif

Well maybe a couple of other things, you know having 4 children, and I wouldn't say no to that either!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Haha...good idea..but what else does Bono do besides smoke and drink!!
roll.gif

Well maybe a couple of other things, you know having 4 children, and I wouldn't say no to that either!

Yeah!! Bono probably enjoys eating sushi!! laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Haha...good idea..but what else does Bono do besides smoke and drink!!
roll.gif

Yeah!! Bono probably enjoys eating sushi!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif He may do!!! And never knew that could help towards the four kids - as a non-sushi-eating veggie that could explain why we only have the one!