Bono has emergency surgery. :(

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

lol badsilver ,

hope your having a good rest and eating healthy , we dont want any other problems , take care am praying for you all the time , be well..xxoo

• Subscriber

Dont know how you are and if your okay but im praying for you to get better, an update would be good since we didnt here to much of your progress.. take care your fan 123love xxoo

eek.gifWhen I found out about what had happened to Bono I was very concerned but somehow believed eveything would be okay. Hoping you have a speedy recovery and get back to saving the world , and by the looks of things , all the fans on this u2.com site . Love your music , U2 rock!!!!

Pretty cool fan site BTW.....

Your pal Roxanne

• Subscriber

Dearest Paul , hope your feeling better and recovering successfully , my hopes and prayers for you , take care sleep well, hoping you had a really good sleep and that you dont intend on picking anymore people up onto the stage or running or jumping just yet if even ever

yours faithfully
Caroleen.....

• Subscriber

Paul hope your back is okay and that you are eating no junk foods , hot water bottle is good for sleeping with if your feeling strain , anyway best wishes , so sorry about you having to go through this but at least it was found out early.....

xx oo

123love