Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mich40

Bono has emergency surgery. :(

Its morning here and had to sign in to see if anybody knows anymore news on Paul ??

Hope and praying everything is a success and like everyone else some news if its not too much to ask would be nice , not cause we're nosey but because we care. xxoo

Its morning here and had to sign in to see if anybody knows anymore news on Paul ??

Hope and praying everything is a success and like everyone else some news if its not too much to ask would be nice , not cause we're nosey but because we care. xxoo

Hi there 123! We've all been around for news all day but nothing heard yet - we are expecting that maybe we hear something on Monday at the earliest.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

123love']Its morning here and had to sign in to see if anybody knows anymore news on Paul ??

Hi there 123! We've all been around for news all day but nothing heard yet - we are expecting that maybe we hear something on Monday at the earliest.

It feels like we're all sitting in the waiting room(yes...like family)waiting to hear some news..........Come on...U2 people..let us know how BONO is doing.frown.gif Even my boy keeps asking me if I heard anything(which I thought was really sweet) : )

Ther is little more I can say, as we have a big lack of information. As U2LAWoman typed, it would br crutial to know if Bono had a fall.

Anyway, a discal herniation seems to be the most logical explanation. In these cases, surgeons use to delay back surgery as much as they can, because it is not a guarantee of recovery. Also, MRI images many times do not match with patient's symptoms (sometimes yo can see painless herniations), so it is difficult to take a correct decision (when to operate, WHERE to operate, even if operation is convenient or not).

So, let's have hope...

was said for you this weekend in synagog!!
PLEEZE get better honey!!!! 
We need you as much as your family does!
If you need a nurse with lots of post neuro surgery from a major
hospital in boston, just let me know and i will be there